I need a simple script. Can anyone really write it without reasoning and demagogy? I'm willing to pay. - page 4

I haven't written so much empty stuff as checking my own and other people's ideas under MT-4 for a long time. <br / translate="no">1 (One) out of hundreds of indices is strained in a year.
Out of 20 combinations for one TS only 5 are working.
Out of hundreds of working and realised MTS, none truly mechanical.
The general slogan is "fry the fish!" But where is the actual fish? Maybe we are ...-"swim swim to grandpa, he loves ..."

The system has been running for the second month now. The results are very encouraging. I want to exclude the man completely. He's only a nuisance. He also sleeps sometimes.

Dear borman, your scripts are ready.

I have sent a letter to your email asking you to clarify the operation of the scripts.

It's almost 9:00 a.m. Moscow time, I have 5 hours of awake time left. If you want to get, version for testing and "trying out in practice", to make adjustments, if necessary, answer the letter. If not, you will have to wait at least another 12 hours for me to get in touch.

Good day! Please advise on the script PipsingV2_Setup where the error is, on a real account gives the error no available funds, although there is enough money, and on the demo all works

diametric wrote (a):

Добрый день! подскажите по работе скрипта PipsingV2_Setup в чем ошибка, на реальном счете выдает ошибку нет свободных средств, хотя средств хватает с головой да и на демке все работает

Check exactly how the lot amount is calculated.

diametric:

Good day! Please advise on the operation of the PipsingV2_Setup script, what is the error on the real account gives the error "no available funds", although there are not enough funds, and everything works in the demo

Order refusal to open, i.e. insufficient funds.
The reason:
Fails check of acceptable funds at position opening is very old, from MT-3, so it does not work close to the Margin Call. It can and should be disabled,
as the script is launched manually and the trader knows what he is doing.

banned /**/:

/*
 if (AccountLots(Lot)<=0)
   { 
      string title="Ошибка";
      string msg="Нет свободных средств     ";
      MessageBox(msg,title,MB_OK|MB_ICONERROR);
      return;
   }

*/

I always follow updates

on MQL4.com and use your script PipsingV1_Setup.mq4

I use it for manual trading. Thank you very much for this tool. There is

I have a small request to you I am not a programmer myself and it is hard for me to understand this

language. I would like to open some positions and close them via

Hotkeys as well if you opened Bay and close it using

hotkey. I'm not using Take Profit and Stop Loss, so I'm not using strategy.) Is it possible! Thanks for understanding!!!

to small

to small

to small

three fast closing order scripts
script parameters:
Magic = 0 ;// selectivity, all Pipsing scripts have magic=0
Slippage = 3; // slippage for AC
change through compilation

P.S. Please!))) this is the branch to sharpen Pipsing scripts.

Korey >> :

to small

three fast closing order scripts
script parameters:
Magic = 0 ;// selectivity, all Pipsing scripts have magic=0
Slippage = 3; // slippage for AC
change through compilation

P.S. Please!))) this is the branch to sharpen Pipsing scripts.

Thank you!!! I wasn't expecting it to go that fast!!! I'll be trading! All the best!

Reason: