Building a trading system using digital low-pass filters - page 4

mql4-coding

I have already done it and repeatedly. I just want to show you something, otherwise you won't believe me.

Prival:

Edit. Wrong X-axis not hertz, 60 times more, because I used minutiae

Oh, that's what was confusing. Now the picture, as they say, has come to life. :)

Prival:

mql4-coding

I have already done it and repeatedly. I just want to show you something, otherwise you won't believe me.

Do you have the GBS csv file? What is the easiest way to implement it so that it can be picked up by the spectrum analyser?

here are 1,000 values generated
Files:
111.zip  4 kb

BGS

To paraphrase a phrase from a famous cartoon: "This is some kind of wrong BGS" :)

bstone:
To paraphrase a phrase from a famous cartoon: "This is some kind of wrong BGS" :)

agree

I can argue that by Chi-square criterion it is a BSH, generate it yourself and check. I just think you will now wonder where cycles come from in BGS. In theory they cannot be there.

I explained this to the Frenchman on the Alpari forum as well. I gave him the link above.

Well I was just alluding to the dubiousness of the spectral analysis results.

bstone:
Well I was just alluding to the dubiousness of the spectral analysis results.

Spectral analysis cannot give dubious results, it is mathematics (we will not say that the Pythagorean theorem is dubious), so it is the same here. There is a theorem and it works, but it is necessary to apply and interpret its results correctly.
Reason: