MTS "Universum" - page 6

This morning I optimised my Expert Advisor and bet on British FTSE on tf=m5. Here is the result since market opening (12 Moscow timeframe) till now.

Yes... there is something in these EAs! Patterned after AI !

I don't think it should be: Correct me if I'm wrong.

Lukyanov:
I don't think that should happen: Correct me if I'm wrong.
What is the problem? The difference between the opening price and the current price is 40.5 on the sell and 0.5 on the buy. Both positions are in profit.

It's not about profit, it's about the fact that an already open sell position should be closed when the buy signal appears. Or have I misunderstood the system?

And not at all. Both versions work independently. And each individually, they are analogues of the AI COUNTER, and work in the same way as provided by its algorithm.

I would be grateful for an explanation of "why". -- As I was typing this message, you've already replied. Thank you.

MM functionality has already been implemented in Expert Advisor (commented out). When using - #include b-Lots

It remains to be envisaged the possibility of MM working with lots starting from 0.01. I started to, but something STOPPED the BUSINESS...

May someone do it...?

No problem. I'll get home tonight and post the code.

There seems to be a need to tweak the min. lot size in the library itself...

I didn't bother with the library. I just added a function, as I usually do in my Expert Advisors. You can test it.
Reason: