MTS "Universum"

An EA that increases the lot size after each losing trade.

One of the special cases of this EA is the martingale method.

The description and open source can be found here:

http://bigforex.biz/load/2-1-0-170

Probably with that in Code Base?

magiXpert:
Probably with this in Code Base?
No, it's not just code. It's an advertisement.

Interesting idea. Except that the initial indicator input is too primitive. If we improve it and make it more "situation-sensitive", the Expert Advisor will have better prospects. Not bad ones. Maybe the author has some ideas in this regard? At least in general terms.

rid:
Interesting idea. Except that the initial indicator input is too primitive. If we improve it and make it more "situation-sensitive", the Expert Advisor will have better prospects. Not bad ones. Maybe the author has some ideas in this regard? At least in general terms.
Well, this is the problem of those who are going to modify the code. If you do not like ready-made trading signals, anyone can provide their own. If you cannot do it yourself, you may order it. But not from me. I do not do anything to order, because I am a trader, not a programmer. I have neither the time nor the desire to fulfill someone else's whims and lusts for a pittance. And order Hatimlansky, so he does not suspect everyone here as pretenders to his piece of bread through hidden advertising.

Reshetov:
Hatimlansky and order him so that he doesn't suspect everyone here as contenders for his piece of bread through hidden advertising.
=)

komposter:
Reshetov:
Khatimlyansky and order him not to suspect everyone here as pretenders to his piece of bread through hidden advertising.
=)

I don't see what's so funny. I've been spammed with ICQ and e-mail. Apart from the main spammers:

1. First place has been taken by lamers with messages like downloading an EA but it won't run or something like that. They have never heard of the magic button "F1", have never read any manuals, and immediately downloaded the poor EA and do not understand what to do with it next.
  2. The second place is occupied by customers who want to design something in MQL (why don't they go straight to Bill Gates?).
  3. In third place, investors under trusts (I have no mutual fund or even a financial lottery)

And there's 20 to 80 of them in a day.

Reshetov:
... I got ICQ and e-mail spammed. Apart from the main spammers:

1. The first place is occupied by lamers with messages like downloaded EA, but it won't start or something like that.

They're not spammers, they're your customers. And what else can you expect, selling 1000 EAs for 1Ue? A competent trader will not buy "for a ruble bucket".

goldtrader:
Reshetov:
...I got ICQ and e-mail spammed. In addition to the main spammers:

1. The first place is occupied by lamers with messages like downloaded EA, but it does not start or something like that.

They're not spammers, they're your customers. And what else can you expect, selling 1000 EAs for 1Ue? A literate trader would not buy a bucket of them for a ruble.
It's them who make provisions for the winter and who are the most competent traders. Otherwise, why would they buy in bulk?

It's really strange. I thought you didn't have to buy three of the same books to read them three times. It turns out that customers have a different logic.

Mathemat:
It's really strange. I thought you didn't have to buy three of the same books to read them three times. Turns out buyers have a different logic.

))))))) what about the two glasses?
Reason: