How much is needed.... - page 9

Sart:
Korey:
to Sart
So Sart, your trading plans based on the WTE are certainly interesting and instructive.
For the sake of purity, so to speak, I opened a real account at Alpari and put 500 quid there. I will use this account to trade on VTE only,
with VTE justification of all trades made.
If anyone is interested:
Account number - 211564
Investor password is liED5Ea.

I find it unbelievable that even experienced traders like Kim-4 would have doubts about earning
10 quid a day without much risk with a depo of 1000 quid.

The size of the base bet on the account I mentioned would be 0.05 lots. I think it will be possible to earn 10 quid per day even in such conditions.

Any outcome of the experiment will be instructive.

What is the leverage there?

Sart:
For the sake of purity, so to speak, I opened a live account with Alpari
Can't let me in, says "wrong account". What is the server IP?

komposter:
Sart:
For the sake of purity, so to speak, I opened a live account with Alpari
I can't access it but it says "wrong account". What is the server IP?
Try one of these :
212.65.93.14:443
or
217.74.44.38:443

wenay:
Sart:
Korey:
to Sart
So Sart, your trading plans based on the WTE are certainly interesting and instructive.
Any outcome of the experiment will be instructive.

What's the shoulder there?
The leverage is fantastically big. You can practically spend the entire deposit only on drawdowns. The amount of the deposit is very, very small.

Sart:
Try one of these :
It worked, thank you. I entered the addresses of real (not micro) servers.

komposter:
Sart:
Try one of these :
It worked, thank you. I entered addresses of real (not micro) servers.
Here we go at 1.00 and we'll get started. Let's see how things go with the gaps. Here's my preliminary plan: since the USDCAD is known for its prolonged trends, and the signal
has recently formed on the 12.02.08 around 16-18 hours via Kyiv, it is possible to open a long position without any stops and with a TakeProfit of about 400-500 points (the maximal profit is 400-500 points).
400-500 points (maybe more than a month) and pay no attention to it. In NZDUSD, USDJPY may be used for intraday trading.

Thus, we will save our attention. The Canadian has nowhere to go - only up, and pullbacks of 100-150 points are a usual thing.

Sart:
What is a ticker line ? In a word there is no way to delete and modify orders in the manual testing video...
What are you talking about?The"manual tester"? Or something else?

komposter:
Sart:
What is the ticker line ? In a word there is no way to delete and modify orders in manual testing video...
What are we talking about? About the "manual tester" ? Or something else?
That one. I was then (about a year ago) studying the Ishimoku Indicator and wanted to practice. Downloaded your "Test Visualization" and tried to open/close
I tried to open/close according to some signals from Ishimoku. After that I transferred to Forextester and used it to work out the trends of Ishimoku. Of course, all this is not relevant now.

For the sake of purity, so to speak, I opened a real account at Alpari and put 500 quid into it. This account will trade exclusively on VTE, <br / translate="no"> with VTE justification of all trades made.
If anybody will be interested:
Account number - 211564
Investor password - liED5Ea
So on 18.02.08 01:05 in Kiev.
To prevent the price to go at night without us, we will open 0.05 lots in all three mentioned instruments in the directions that were given to us by the VTE:
1. NZDUSD - upwards
2. USDCAD - upwards
3. USDJPY - downwards

Sart:
To prevent the price from leaving overnight without us, let's open 0.05 lots in all three instruments mentioned above in the directions indicated to us by the VTE:
Sergey, how is the lack of stops justified?
You can go in once, twice, ..., five times, but anyway you will have to close with a loss at some point (if the forecast does not come true).

Wouldn't it be better to determine this critical point in advance (and place stops on all positions)?
Reason: