profitability 43! - page 22

Math,

I can't put out for 2000 pips. the main reason is the DTs. of course, until they catch up, you can chop a lot and maybe even get the money out, which is actually how it should ideally be. it's just that the person buying such an EA should be on guard and sort of in a semi-legal position, which is completely unjustified. and then I myself would not buy anything for more than 200, so why should I sell to others for more?

Created a new pipsqueak with a new idea. I left it for the night, here are the results in the morning:

Gross Profit: 9,924.03 Gross Loss: 0.00 Total Net Profit: 9,924.03
Profit Factor: Expected Payoff: 198.48
Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 0.00 (0.00%) Relative Drawdown: 0.00% (0.00)
Total Trades: 50 Short Positions (won %): 14 (100.00%) Long Positions (won %): 36 (100.00%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 50 (100.00%) Loss trades (% of total): 0 (0.00%)
Largest profit trade: 198.58 loss trade: 0.00
Average profit trade: 198.48 loss trade: 0.00
Maximum consecutive wins ($): 50 (9 924.03) consecutive losses ($): 0 (0.00)
Maximal consecutive profit (count): 9 924.03 (50) consecutive loss (count): 0.00 (0)
Average consecutive wins: 50 consecutive losses: 0

In general, I have mastered pips, it is time to do something more long-term, for example with take profit of 10 pips)))

http://www.secundum.ru/pay.php?id_d=468989

Isn't that you selling your EAs by any chance?

Serg_ASV:

Isn't that you, by any chance, selling your EAs?

No other way...) I've looked at this shop and there's a lot of grails for next to nothing) I can imagine someone falling for this, but I can't imagine anyone writing positive reviews afterwards.

Figar0:

I can't imagine a person writing positive reviews afterwards.

Well, it's not hard to organise...

Figar0:
Serg_ASV:

Is it you, by any chance, who sells your Expert Advisors?

No other way...) I've looked at this shop and there's a lot of grails for next to nothing) I can imagine someone falling for this, but I can't imagine anyone writing positive reviews afterwards.

And what's most interesting is that the link to the demo account report, and apparently the charts (although not a problem to draw), are taken from 'Lucky'
and have nothing to do with delyus....

This is me selling, but I've only posted on pay-rou and after that it appears already on other resources, maybe it's such a sales network from pay-rou. I swear I haven't organised a single positive review and I've never asked for one.

The problem is not that the EA earns money but how to negotiate with DC and withdraw all money and not just part of it. If there were no such a problem, the price would be much higher. But if we restrain our appetite and do not allow the EA to develop more than 50% a month, or better yet 20%, we usually have no problems. Although, by the way, this is a broker's trick and by and large they have no right to be so tight: they themselves have covered trades and collected stop-losses properly.

Sergey,

I sent a link to your advisor, I repent, but first of all you disappeared and I couldn't ask you, secondly, the advisor is similar to yours by results and values, and thirdly, it's good advertising and traffic - clients go to your site and then contact you. so I thought you wouldn't mind. if you insist, I will remove the link

delyus:

Sergey,

I sent the link to your advisor, I repent, but first of all you disappeared and I couldn't ask you, secondly, the advisor is similar to yours by results and values, and thirdly, it is good advertising and traffic - clients go to your site and then contact you. so I thought you wouldn't mind. if you insist, I will remove the link

I am already 100% sure after this post that the buyers of EAs at pay.ru are morons. But Delus never ceases to amaze me with his ingenuity. Taking someone else's demo reports and thinking he's an honest seller...

Kharin:
. Delus, however, never ceases to amaze me with his ingenuity.

If that's ingenuity, I'm a Spanish pilot.

Reason: