Depression, I'm depressed, I've got a grill, but it's no use, help me out. - page 4

double M5[2][10000000];double M15[2][10000000];double M30[2][10000000];double M1[2][10000000];
:-) Oh Mamma Mia!!!

My jaw dropped:) Especially from this declaration double w[70][10000][10000]; :)))

Integer:
double M5[2][10000000];double M15[2][10000000];double M30[2][10000000];double M1[2][10000000];
:-) Oh Mamma Mia!!!

It's nonsense, only 640 Mg, but there's the whole 56 Mg:)))) I thought at first, that I was glitching up, maybe I was dreaming, but maybe I wasn't the only one glitching up!

wenay:

the essence of the job is simple: you have to save these variables
How much is your estimate?
I'll pay you tuesday at the earliest.

The question is put incorrectly.

First, I discuss the terms of work in private correspondence (email, ICQ, Skype).
Secondly, I cannot (and will not) guarantee the correct work of an EA, if I only see part of the code.
And third, I'm not sure that all of it must be saved. Comments from other programmers above =)

Not only that, but the terminal doesn't think it's an error, everything's fine, but it can't decide on the size, it's throwing a fit, and I've been laughing hysterically for 30 minutes :) And you already have 64 bits, and you already have at least 60 gigs of memory to run such an EA, no, then the errors are coming to you:))))))))))))))

wenay:
Figar0:

What is the demo account for? To identify possible problems. The Internet problem can be solved for 30 dollars a month (they say you can find cheaper) by using a VPS. That's just I do not believe in such a grail, it remains to hope that you know how to use the tester, and understand what you're doing.

when you've got a duck, it's scary, in case they steal it

I do not want to disappoint you, but there have seen a lot of grails, that's to thick from them little, lay out the state, maybe not all so rosy.

komposter:
SK. wrote (a):

I once suggested a dictionary of rare and most interesting words.

And I've seen it: 'High, CLose and Love' ;)

I'd like iLove, I like a lot of it)

I have a feeling this topic will go down in history and be referenced on the forum for a long time to come :o))

and now the truth, the point is that it actually looks like this

int sistemma_zakritiya=40;

int mond=1;
int week;
extern int faile=5;
int arxiv=300;
int titan=5;
double g[10][40][10000];
int gg;
int h;
double s[40][10000];
double a[70][10000];
double b[70][10000];
int n;
double M5[2][10000000];
double dista=0.4;
double dist=0.3;
double dis=0.40;

int trade;
double prace;
double finish;
int allc;
int ultim;
int rast=40;
int b2;
int ct;
int c;
int v;
int vv;
int ff;
int zz;
int xx;
int z0;
int z1;
int z2;
int z3;
int z4;
int z5;
int ver;
int af;int zzz;
int stfibo;
int ver2;
double rt;
int tr;
int tt;
int stav;
int estav;
int es;

and the task is to store only three values, where 1-in (number of bar when the last signal was) 2-direction of the signal 3-double (buy price), that's all =))

that triple array had to be discarded, but
will be made, in order to increase the frequency of signals

Figar0:
wenay:
Figar0:

What is the demo account for? To identify possible problems. The Internet problem can be solved for 30 dollars a month (they say you can find cheaper) by using a VPS. That's just I do not believe in such grails, it remains to hope that you know how to use the tester, and understand what you are doing.

I'm scared when I have a grail, I might get stolen.

I hate to disappoint you, but there are a lot of grails seen here, but not much from them, lay out the state, maybe not all so rosy.

I'm asking for help, not recommendations about my MTS.
Reason: