Depression, I'm depressed, I've got a grill, but it's no use, help me out. - page 3

SK. писал (а):

I once suggested having a dictionary of rare and most interesting words.

And I saw one: High, CLose and Love;)

wenay:

HELP: TELL ME WHAT OTHER PROBLEMS THERE ARE

First of all, you definitely need a dedicated server. Internet and electricity problems at home are much more difficult to solve.
Secondly, you need a normal expert. Not some "5 minute files", but normal saving of variables and restoration of work after any failure.
And third, without a week (at least) of demo account there is nothing to talk about stability of operation (not profitability, but stability).

komposter:
wenay:

HELP: TELL ME WHAT OTHER PROBLEMS THERE ARE

Firstly, you definitely need a dedicated server. Internet and electricity problems at home are much more difficult to solve.
Secondly, you need a normal expert. Not some "5 minute files", but normal saving of variables and restoration of work after any failure.
And third, without a week (at least) of demo account stability (not profitability, but stability) is out of the question.

I don't know if I can find an Expert Advisor, that saves everything normally, because I'm sick of losing my deposit with a grail.

I'd like to see how other EAs have dealt with this problem.

wenay:
Can I find an EA that saves everything properly, I'm sick of losing my deposit by grabs?
It's probably possible. I have not been searching for such things, I have my own experience.
I can do it for money. Swap for the strategy do not offer ;)

Mathemat:
Yeah, that's great. You should be working as a writer...

But maybe the problem is in too frequent trading and not setting stops. The more often you trade - the higher the sensitivity of EA to disconnects, especially if you don't like to set stops. This is just a hypothesis.

So about frequent trading - maybe, but you can decide to create another account for yourself and calm down.

Now about the stops - the Expert Advisor is running on low power, there are not a lot of gimmicks (example: on a signal to put bets in the direction of the signal in a hundred and if the total profit was below the maximum "formula for closing in geometric progression" that is, if the total profit of 200pp total stop already at 160pp, if the total profit of 100pp total profit at 50pp, and at 400 points total closing ratio is 1 and all is closed immediately) - the question arises "why I have not finished writing" because this graph and so in November in the test in 150 times the deposit rises, and I have here such problems (the power is something else Chents), stops there basically can not be put on the idea of a tokova system for November (on the test) all bets closed in the black their Tam only 86 was. (by the way, the test was carried out on a 5 minute chart, the deposit is only 50 quid, leverage 1k200 - but if the EA survives with these parameters about the drawdown and nothing to say)

komposter:
wenay:
Can I find an Expert Advisor that saves everything properly? I'm sick of losing my deposit by grabs.
I don't know if it's possible. I don't do searches for such things, I have my own developments.

I agree, but to be all right, check will be done by turning off electricity and all sorts of other torture

Figar0:

What is the demo account for? To identify possible problems. The Internet problem can be solved for 30 dollars a month (they say you can find cheaper) by using a VPS. That's just I do not believe in such grails, it remains to hope that you know how to use the tester, and understand what you are doing.

When you have a grail, it's scary, what if they steal

wenay:
I agree, but in order to make sure everything is OK, it will be checked by turning off the power and all sorts of other tortures
No problem, I don't care if I hit the system against the wall ;)
As long as the hard drive survives.

My coordinates are in my profile.

komposter:
wenay:
I'm sick of losing my deposit
I am sure it is possible. I don't do searches for such things, I have my own experience.

The gist of the work is simple

these variables must be saved

int sistemma_zakritiya=40;

int mond=1;
int week;
extern int faile=5;
int arxiv=300;
int titan=5;
double g[10][40][10000];
int gg;
int h;
double s[40][10000];
double a[70][10000];

double w[70][10000];
double b[70][10000];
int n;
double M5[2][10000000];double M15[2][10000000];double M30[2][10000000];double M1[2][10000000];
double dista=0.4;
double dist=0.3;
double dis=0.40;

int trade;
double prace;
double finish;
int allc;
int ultim;
int rast=40;
int b2;
int ct;
int c;