Depression, I'm depressed, I've got a grill, but it's no use, help me out.

I learned about EAs half a year ago, and immediately started to run, so in 2 weeks the first EA was made (I was losing money) - but I figured out the programming. Days are coming a lot of ideas, the second advisor finished (well, not finished, and the signal is one - two bets with a stop after 10-60pp, so finishes the nonsense, but here) for December 1, in the test just a grit, not the advisor, profitable trades pieces 350, profit of 10-60pp (average profit of 40pp) unprofitable 3 like (this account for 2,My aim is to try to check if I have a good chance to get a good result if I have a good chance to get a good result,

NOW RALEIGH

the first day December 3 account was $ 100 was, adsl connection to the net, everything is ok

day two 4 december seems to have a couple of bets, seems to be plus, everything is ok, I try to help the Expert Advisor myself ( and in vain)

the third day December 5 (I cannot help it because my friend helped me, I lost all my deposits, I have no internet, only gprs)

i have a feeling of disappointment, in terms of history during these days of testing all ok, 100% profitable and 0 loss-making.

i got a new account December 7th , 50 quid a new account , leverage 1k200, same internet, i think it is important to keep it up and leave it for 5 days at least

the first day on december 10 every 40 min the disconet by the advisor was forgetting a array, in 3 days he was flat, i watched it that evening, i could not stop (by the way he closed with clocet function and not with tek-profit)

My feeling is angry, I have tested everything ok, I increased my deposit 3 times,

december 14, deposit $200 internet the same, advisor finished, now he creates files (five-minute storage, if the date of creation is older then the file is trashed, for the weekend its own system) where stores arrays - I am shocked by this (I did not think there would be such problems)

everything was fine, discounts passed successfully, decided to forget about it for a couple of days

december 19 electricity outage for 3 hours, all 5 minute files to rubbish, he himself at a birthday party 2 people across, so my friend called me and told me korochey u pozhducha electricity outages as they told me. in short, plum 160 quid, on the account was 140, the rest adviser raised before the plum and after a bit.

I feel like I am killing myself, in the test all is OK, my deposit has gone up about 6 times, I have lost a bet.

i've got a laptop, i'll add an ubp tomorrow and try to put two logins together, but i've turned my advisor off for now, i'm afraid something may go wrong again, maybe it will be a disaster.

Tell me how to store the array so that everything was okay or what to do to save the array

I can help with the test )))) icq 345712243

the author is on fire... December 19, my chair couldn't take it. Crawled slowly to the point of hiccups. I must be a sadist. I'm going to see a therapist tomorrow.

What is the demo account for? To identify possible problems. The Internet problem can be solved for 30 dollars a month (they say you can find cheaper) by using a VPS. That's just I do not believe in such grails, it remains to hope that you know how to use the tester, and understand what you are doing.

HELP: TELL ME WHAT OTHER PROBLEMS THERE ARE,

You seem to have more questions than answers.

It is strongly advised not to go live for at least 3 months after the last question has been answered.

:))) sorry, but I'm fading!

Yeah, that's a load of bollocks. Aftar, you should be a writer...

But perhaps the problem is too frequent trading and not placing stops. The more often you trade - the higher the sensitivity of EA to disconnects, especially if you don't like to set stops. This is just a hypothesis.

Yes, the aptar probably just does not know what stops are, if the EA he is talking about cannot participate in the market for whatever reason, the aptar should think about it, there are stop loops and take profits, about which you can find a detailed description in documentation, if the EA participates, these marks can be pulled behind the price, if disabled they will work for you. Also, it is very likely that your EA is a pipswitch, there are few brokers who would want to watch your success for a long time, but as long as you are only losing, they will love you :) Seems to me that pipsing is anything that is quick and easy, not to mention quantity, which apart from noise and losses brings nothing good to a broker.

In my opinion the"grail" is more than a clusterfuck on the way out:) I think before making a money making EA you have to learn how to make a forecast by yourself and it's better to forecast the peak, even intraday, the bigger is the peak, the bigger is the profit, and based on your theories in forecasts you can make an EA, nobody said it should be something too complicated, simplicity is sometimes better, but stability and accuracy is above all. Sometimes manually with a good prediction, you can get much more than with an automatic without a prediction.

P.S.: Symptoms of beginners who want to grab profit by quantity, on petty trades. And we were losing, and we were inexperienced:)

P.P.S.: The point is not to realize your inexperience or worthlessness, the point is to develop, develop, get experience and learn to bring value not only for yourself, but also for your favourite broker, on whom your wealth depends:)

Mathemat:
Aftar, you should be a writer...
Off topic:

I can't figure out what some of the authors of the threads are writing in:
- neo-language?
- unlearned faggot?
- blind ten-finger method?
- Or do they sincerely take it for the Russian language?
Addendum - removed the tail from the blank lines.

it's unlearned Albanian because of missed lessons

and I can't figure out how some people manage to make such gaps

KimIV:
I can't figure out how some people manage to make such gaps
Check, Opera9.
The asterisk is the place of the cursor when you press the "Add comment" button.
Reason: