MQL5.community: authorization failed

Hello everyone! 

I hace problems to login to my MQL5 community from my MT4. I All ready changed the password many times, and still appears (Incorrect login or password) message in red below. Only write my user name, not my email to login as i read in another topic here. just my user name and password.. always appears:  Incorrect login or password

I can access from Website, no problem there.. But cant acces from MT4 software in my Computer, so I cant do the migration of my charts to the VPS.

josemolinas:

Hello everyone! 

I hace problems to login to my MQL5 community from my MT4. I All ready changed the password many times, and still appears (Incorrect login or password) message in red below. Only write my user name, not my email to login as i read in another topic here. just my user name and password.. always appears:  Incorrect login or password

I can access from Website, no problem there.. But cant acces from MT4 software in my Computer, so I cant do the migration of my charts to the VPS.

Make sure that login into your MQL5 account with your josemolinas login and not your email or any other and that your password is not longer than 10 characters.

If it is, change it and try again.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Make sure that login into your MQL5 account with your josemolinas login and not your email or any other and that your password is not longer than 10 characters.

If it is, change it and try again.

I login just with josemolinas, all ready changed the password many times and use the automatic password that comes in my email.. 

Login Works on WebSite but not on MT4

Problem Solved thank you! Found an old password on mail.. dont know why MQL5 remembered that password.. because on (Website login new password. Mt4 MQL5 old password) works different
Reason: