Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 247

MetaDriver:
What's wrong with that?
Total global procurement by 30,000 plus increased volumes.

The Central Bank will treat transactions involving "virtual currencies" as dubious.
ЦБ РФ будет рассматривать операции с ”виртуальными валютами” как сомнительные. - Новости дня - PосБизнесКонсалтинг
ЦБ РФ будет рассматривать операции с ”виртуальными валютами” как сомнительные. - Новости дня - PосБизнесКонсалтинг
  • www.rbc.ru
ЦБ РФ будет рассматривать операции с виртуальными валютами как сомнительные..

Lizar:
The CBR will consider transactions with "virtual currencies" to be dubious.
The CBR knows better. I think they are not fools. Even simple knowledge allows us to say that Bitcoin, for example, is still a bubble. To make it a truly liquid instrument, institutional investors like insurance companies, pension funds and other banking and non-banking institutions have to come to the market. But as it is, any big player can bring down the exchange rate by an order of magnitude... And this is not the case

Lizar:
The Central Bank of Russia will consider operations with "virtual currencies" to be dubious.

What the hell with them being questionable, that's what's interesting:

According to Article 27 of the Federal Law "On the Central Bank of the Russian Federation (Bank of Russia)" the issue of monetary surrogates on the territory of the Russian Federation is prohibited.

In other words, if a miner is caught on the territory of the Russian Federation, he or she may be prosecuted as an accomplice to terrorists in connection with the recent laws.

It turns out that exchanging cryptocurrencies for fiat, other cryptocurrencies or tangible assets and vice versa are considered questionable financial transactions. And mining is already illegal in Russia.

Mining cannot be interpreted as the issuance of cash surrogates even if bitcoin is considered as such.

TheXpert:
Mining cannot be interpreted as the issuance of cash surrogates, even if bitcoin is considered as such.
It depends on which way the drawbar is turned.

MetaDriver:
It depends on which way the drawbar is turned.
Well, to do that, you have to be caught red-handed, prove that it is on Russian territory and show the surrogates released :) Each of these points is a problem :)

They're morons. All bitcoin business will go offshore as usual. It concerns only legal entities, physicists are not threatened by anything. Except that the withdrawal into fiat will become more complicated. But the more so for the Russians in bitcoins, is it a problem:) just to rub and forget.

I have no idea how to control transactions at all, it's probably only webmoney or something like that. That's worth getting rid of :)

In general, I do not know who and why they came up with it, but they will get exactly the opposite results :) Regarding bitcoin. I'm done.

TheXpert:
Well, to do that, you have to be caught red-handed, prove that it is in Russia and show the surrogates actually released :) Each of these points is a problem :)
The cops make it easier: they show on zombie TV a "terrorist gang" that has already been eliminated, and charge them with corpses and asylum. So you and Sankooooooooooo prepare to defend the house without a roof. Get some slingshots and pyrotechnics to shoot back until the last drop of blood.

Reshetov:
I'm in RB, our pillars will know about the bitcoin in about 10 years :)
Reason: