Wishes for MQL5 - page 130

Rosh:

Open in the terminal help (F1) the section "Trading / Trading activities / Changing positions" . I think this is what is required?

Yes, you got me right - that's what I wanted, but I still can't get anything right. I have everything in English, but I think I've got it figured out. Trader Level is also enabled, but my double-click with the left mouse button does not move the order. If i can ask you please give details where in the terminal i should change.

greg

If you can please explain in detail where in the terminal I should change what.

Even in the screenshot I showed you, it's all explained in detail.

Rosh:
My screenshot shows it all.

Well, here is what is shown in my position modification:

Changing positions
Changing the current position consists in setting new levels of attached orders of Stop Loss or Take Profit. To modify a position it is necessary to run "Modify or delete order" context menu command of an opened position or double-click by left mouse button on "Stop Loss" or "Take Profit" fields of the opened position line in "Terminal" window. Then specify new values of Stop Loss or Take Profit orders in the window which appears and press the "Modify" button.

To change the values of Stop Loss and Take Profit orders, you need to enter the new values into appropriate fields. To set orders in points from the current price you need to set the required value in the "Level" field and press the "Copy" button. If the values of these fields are equal to zero, the minimum allowable deviation set by the broker is used.

If at change of a position Stop Loss or Take Profit levels are too close to the current price, the "Modify" button is blocked. It is necessary to move the levels away from the current price and repeat the position modification request. The trading position will change after the brokerage company sets the new value of Stop Loss and Take Profit. In this case in the tab "Terminal - Trade" in the status line of the open position the values in the fields "S/L" and "T/P" will change. At the same time, if the option "Show trade levels" is enabled, the positions of modified orders will change.

Attention: Zero values in the "Stop Loss" and "Take Profit" fields mean that no orders of the same name are placed.

Maybe this function is not available in my terminal? Is it possible?

grego:

Maybe this function is not in my terminal? Could it be?

Look carefully again

Rosh:

Look carefully again

There is no such thing!!! I copied the whole page in a previous email.

grego:
There is no such thing!!! I copied the whole page in a previous email.

Figured it out!!! Thank you!!! Everything is functioning.

Good afternoon. It would be nice if the horizontal lines didn't go all the way around the working window, but started at the application point and went to the right (like the trend lines). If it can be changed in the properties, please advise.

grego:

Good afternoon. It would be nice if the horizontal lines didn't go all the way around the working window, but started at the application point and went to the right (like the trend lines). If it can be changed in the properties, please advise.

Take a trend line and place it horizontally.

This question - is it possible to open a position, automatically would be set TP and SL. at a distance predetermined in the program, say 15 points SL, and 40 TP. and the graph can be manually tweaked more accurately. I tried it on others. I tried it on other trading platforms, I liked it, it was very comfortable.

branch twin wishes for a fiver... ;)
Reason: