Wishes for MQL5 - page 105

Sorry, I'm probably late and the topic has already been raised somewhere, but I only bumped into it when I was testing the five...
i can't go through 104 pages if i remember it :(

In the help, it is written

· Количество индикаторных буферов не ограничено;

on the other hand

A group of functions designed to work with graphical objects relating to any specified graph. These functions cannot be used in indicators.

Please explain me, what is the point of having at least 32 (just a good number) charts with different colours (to distinguish different lines) and not being able to display a text "legend" on such indicator so that the line of text of the same colour as the line explains what this line means? A screenshot of how it is done in one of my indicators now is attached:

This is an indicator that plots channel angles for different pairs. Close the right part with the legend and try to explain who and why would need the indicator (not this particular one - but in general any indicator with the number of lines >7 ) in such a form!

Yes, indeed. A lot of people have already voiced their "ears" on this issue. If I'm not mistaken, the wave of outrage started here

There's been a lot of indignation! But the developers promised the next build for testing with the ability to create objects from indicators.

God willing, they will get a foothold there...

mma..... wait hopefully.

And another question, I've noticed a very interesting bugofitch: first I draw the indicator in the chart window. then I simply change #property to indicator_separate_window without detaching it, recompile it and get a chart that should have jumped to a separate window. it remains in place and drawn in the main window! and there are two charts - each has its own vertical scale! Here's a screenshot of how the previous indicator from the bottom window can be "cast" to the main chart:

And everything is alive and working! As we can see, the price chart with price scale in units(!) shows a tip with a value in hundreds (73,94). i.e. technically it's feasible - two (and probably more) axes vertically. I don't know yet why, but it may be useful: for example to make some kind of chart layout with 25% step and at any change of chart scale with bars the grid lines will still be divided by the new vertical distance with the same quarters. Can you make it a regular mode in 5?

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

There's been a lot of indignation! But the developers promised the next build for testing with the ability to build objects from indicators.

The next test build has the ability to build objects from indicators.

Try it.

Uh-huh... there's that.

Doesn't display the comment, though...

But, like the label, yeah, no problem:

Privet vsem.

Zaranee skaju chto u menya russiy ochen ploho, i net russie klavishi. Proshu proshenie za eto :D

Ya eshe ne xorosho znayu mql. Budu uchit v 5oy versii. Mne xotelos taket taket v 5om chto somoshyu preprosessors mojno bilo poluchit The Default Scheme terminala. Chtob potom mojno billo pisat chvet indikatorov dlya vsem sxemax (Schemes) xorosho...

Na primer:

// ===================================

#ifdef DEFAULT_COLOR_SCHEME 'BlackOnWhite'

#define _COLOR_ 'DarkRed'

#ifdef DEFAULT_COLOR_SCHEME 'GreenOnBlack'

#define _COLOR_ 'LightRed'

#else

#define _COLOR_ 'this colour is great on all schemes lol :D'

#endif

#property indicator_color1 _COLOR_

// ===================================

I mnoqo druqie iz etoy serii :D

Kak ya znayu net takoy vozmojnost v mql. Ecli est toqdo sorry :D

ENUM_CHART_PROPERTY_INTEGER

find it very useful to add the ability to change and read the background colour on the CHART!

+1

Not found in the reference: 'total demand' and 'total supply' (total buy, total sell).

Also important information that stockbrokers give.

Reason: