Wishes for MQL5 - page 89

stringo >> :

Direct. This is a clarification. Scripts and experts can manage charts and graphical objects as they wish. But custom indicators cannot.

Thanks, of course, for the clarification. It's just that it's so obvious (like the remark that water is wet) and - don't argue - irrelevant to my question (reread)...

TheXpert писал(а) >>

Total -- functions number 1 3 and 4 are counted as one for the reasons mentioned above. 1 and 2 are different functions.

Too bad :) ...

Biggest source of ambiguous call.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Thanks, of course, for the clarification... It's just that it's so obvious (like the remark that water is wet) and - don't argue - irrelevant to my question (re-read it)...

Obvious? Bravo.

This thread is about MQL5, in which Expert Advisors, scripts and indicators can be written. And no one is writing in it, except for us. Well, the indicators do not work with graphical objects (that is what you're asking about, isn't it?). But scripts and Expert Advisors do.

stringo >> :

The biggest source of ambiguous calls.

>> Definitely. But sometimes it is not enough. Although, in principle, the problem can most often be solved in other ways.

Question to the developers.

It was said about mql5 that it will compile into x86 code at runtime. Are there plans to use extended instruction sets (sse/sse2/etc.) during code generation? Or is it better to put complex code fragments into dll?

lea писал(а) >>

Question to the developers.

It was said about mql5 that it will compile into x86 code at runtime. Are there plans to use extended instruction sets (sse/sse2/etc.) during code generation? Or will we better put complex code fragments into a dll?

Wherever possible, sse2-commands are generated

Mathemat >> :
Wow, you're good, coaster...

Another wish for MQL5: The coffeepad (seat) should come out at a desired moment and say something with a human voice... For example, so that at moments of especially heavy slumps it would suggest engaging in unconventional sexting...

I would like very much compatibility between MT4 and MT5 in terms of indicators

For example from MT4 it was possible to transfer to MT5 and without any compilation etc., just F5

fozi >> :

I would like very much compatibility between MT4 and MT5 in terms of indicators

For example from MT4 you can transfer to MT5 without any compilation etc. just F5

Backwards compatibility! I support it!

I have encountered such an uncomfortable problem. With the desire to close trades automatically after a certain time regardless of the result. Maybe we should add in the parameters of deal opening a place for parameter close after xxx minutes next to the profit and loss in the Expert Advisor. It will be very convenient for the server to close when set. Who to submit the idea to get it implemented?

In BOLLINGER BANDS we set the Standard Deviation to "1.5", the value is accepted without problems.

Later it is found out that the MT has rounded the value to "1" at its discretion. Same with the other decimals.

In the book, the author of the Indicator recommends to change values depending on Timeframes, including not only integer values, but also decimal.

Please correct it.

Reason: