Wishes for MQL5 - page 86

Rosh >> :

In MQL5, compared to MQL4, there will be a lot of new features that you don't have to use. So knowing MQL4 won't do you any harm.

If I understand correctly, the principle of programming will remain the same, but new possibilities will be added. All algorithms that have been used in MQL4 will also be available in MQL5. What about the book, where can I find the new features of the program? Or is it impossible to find this information before the release of MQL5?

Do you know if learning C++ will help you learn MQL5? How different are they from each other?

brunner_va >> :
Can you tell me if learning C++ will help me learn MQL5? How much they differ from each other?

MQL5 is very close to C++, so close, that many programs from C++ can be ported to MQL5 without rework.

Rosh >> :

MQL5 is very close to C++, so close that many C++ programs can be ported to MQL5 without modification.

>> Since they are very close to each other, can you recommend me a good tutorial on C++ and let a newbie (not a programmer) understand it. I'd be very grateful.

brunner_va >> :

Since they will really be very close to each other, maybe you can advise a textbook on C++, and a beginner (not a programmer) can understand it. I'd be very grateful.

Slava (stringo) advised me "Object-oriented programming in C++" by Ira Paul.

brunner_va писал(а) >>

Since they will really be very close to each other, maybe you can advise a textbook on C++, and a beginner (not a programmer) can understand it. I'd be very grateful.

Bjorn Straustrup. C++ programming language 3rd edition russian. 10 Mb.

For reference: Bjorn Straustrup is the author of C++ programming language.

I don't recommend it at all. This book is for those who already know C++ and will discourage them from learning the language. I bought it myself a few years ago.

brunner_va >> :

Since they will be really very close to each other, can you then advise a textbook on C++ sensible, and for a beginner (not a programmer) to understand it. I'd be very grateful.

for the beginner at a time - "G. Schildt - The C++ Self-Study."

(written in a very simple and accessible language.)

igor.senych >> :

for the beginner at a time - "G. Schildt - The C++ Self-Study."

(written in very simple and accessible language.)

I have this author's book on Java 2, really well written. Probably writes well about C++ as well.

Reason: