Wishes for MQL5 - page 20

I don't know if I've written about it here, but I'll probably say it again. You need to have an investor password with the ability to adjust the viewing time (set a delay - a lag of say 24 hours)

The minimum lot must not be larger than the lot size increment. + consequential rules.

Or at least remove the minimum lot limit for closing.

A good topic for discussion! Read it at my leisure, interesting suggestions and wishes that make me want to join in! )))) I would like to add to this whole set of "requests" that it would be nice if in the analytical tools (Fibo-adaptors, etc.) there was a possibility to set each single selected level in its colour, width, and all of those things.Also, I have a great desire to implement such tools as "Golden Spiral" and "Golden Triangle", if it is possible to program it into MT-shnik (I hope I did not make fun). That's the end of my thoughts for now, I'm off to keep thinking! Good luck to all and good luck with the trend! :)

Functions are needed to unambiguously identify when EAs are switched off and when trading ends, e.g. via MarketInfo ().

I want to be able to read my thoughts and translate them into code! That would be the best addition in the world!) It turns out that only programmers can write their own advisers

juggernaut:
I want it to read my thoughts and translate them into code! That would be the best addition in the world!) It turns out that only programmers can write their own advisers ...

...and only drivers can drive, and only bakers can bake bread, and only cobblers can make shoes...

What good is that? Of course it's weird... You know, they've learned how to write advisers and they're happy... bastards like that:)

juggernaut:
I want to be able to read my thoughts and translate them into code! That would be the best addition in the world!) It turns out that only programmers can write their own advisers.

I wonder if all my thoughts are translated into code, but there is mush. Even 0.5 liters won't help you figure it out. Suppose you have just watched movies from horror ... to a comedy :-). I wonder what pictures the indicator will draw :-)

The order window will not disappear when opening a position manually, and it will be possible to disable the confirmation, and yes, it was not the whole screen.

The topic has grown quite a lot, I've read cursorily, maybe someone has already suggested doing such a thing in the editor

In other words, to be able to collapse constructions enclosed between curly braces, so it's easier to navigate in code and less likely to make mistakes.

By tester:

• add other performance indicators of the trading system - recovery factor, Sharpe ratio, etc.
  • after optimization, display equity curves for all runs on one chart (if there are many runs, only a few best ones)

Reason: