Why does the price move? The answer is here!!! - page 32

sanyooooook:
I added a little.
Please write the reason in your private message

new-rena:
Please write to me with the reason

The DC will do everything to make your system not work. This is arbitrage.

What do you say if I take 100% of my deposit out of YOUR pocket every week?

If the dough is really being put into the market, why can't the office care?

It's like an unbalanced wheel - the chief mechanic, represented by a soulless but fair market, will sooner or later get the wheels balanced. But that is another song.

joo:
If the money is really being put into the market, why can't the office care?

The dough is on the market all the time... They sell sunflower seeds. )

Name me a brokerage house that does that?

new-rena:

Well, here is the essence of the FOREX market and the answer to all questions related to both price and plummets. I have been waiting for this for a very long time, being on this forum.

I consider it inappropriate to continue with absolutely any topic. Start reading the thread at the end of this page

This is a programmers forum, as long as there is at least one trader(just what will he do alone )), programmers will be around.

sanyooooook:

The women are always at the market... (They sell sunflower seeds all the time. )

Name me a dc-council that does that?

I wrote a little bit more to my post. You can't say in advance which one - you have to try it out. :)

Can you imagine and no one knows if the DC is putting positions on the market other than the DC itself?

sanyooooook:
Can you imagine and no one knows if the DC is putting positions on the market other than the DC itself?
That is understandable. But we should start with those who declare that the positions are placed on the market. Then you can easily show this company in reply to its squeaky protests "Who cares?" and put in its face their own statements about introducing clients' orders to the market. There is no other way.

joo:
That's understandable. But you have to start with those who claim to take positions to the market. Then you can easily show this company in response to its squeaky protests - "Who cares?" and shove their own statements about taking clients' requests to the market. There is no other way.

Yeah, and the DC will write in the offer: "The DC reserves the right to declare a position open at non-market quotes invalid..." and recalculate the funds so that you owe them more.

I (not the only one) worked as an arbitrage broker with Alpari, the money was paid, but now the system doesn't work.

new-rena:

Here is the first report (1 hour - 16% of initial DEPO):

Gross Profit: 4 188.70 Gross Loss: 2 585.31 Total Net Profit: 1 603.39
Profit Factor: 1.62 Expected Payoff: 534.46
Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 2 585.31 (18.22%) Relative Drawdown: 18.22% (2 585.31)
Total Trades: 3 Short Positions (won %): 1 (100.00%) Long Positions (won %): 2 (50.00%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 2 (66.67%) Loss trades (% of total): 1 (33.33%)
Largest profit trade: 2 997.00 loss trade: -2 585.31
Average profit trade: 2 094.35 loss trade: -2 585.31
Maximum ($): 2 (4 188.70) consecutive losses ($): 1 (-2 585.31)
Maximal consecutive profit (count): 4 188.70 (2) consecutive loss (count): -2 585.31 (1)
Average consecutive wins: 2 consecutive losses: 1

Summary:
Deposit/Withdrawal: 10 000.00 Credit Facility: 0.00
Closed Trade P/L: 1 603.39 Floating P/L: 0.00 Margin: 0.00
Balance: 11 603.39 Equity: 11 603.39 Free Margin: 11 603.39

i had a steeper 30% per hour ))

At times it has been as much as 100 depending on volatility

Reason: