Why does the price move? The answer is here!!! - page 23

sanyooooook:
Knowing how you can make a profit and not take advantage of it, isn't that silly?

Can you describe a scheme of how to make a profit and what the risks are?

Avals:

Can you describe how to make a profit and what the risks are?
), Buy low, sell high!

<br / translate="no"> 1763
C-4 29.02.2012 11:33
sanyooooook:

A ladder? Nah...

Look at the futures market on Forts (for example), transactions are rare, but the price moves due to market makers moving large orders, transactions may not occur, but the price can still move.

Any contradictory examples in pictures where a Last price change is not accompanied by a new trade?

You might want to underline what you're commenting on, I hadn't noticed. Because I think you're attacking me.)

I think you know what I mean. I, in turn, understood that the current price you were referring to is the Last price. In that case from your point of view my statement makes no sense.

But things change when you consider the price to be the LC of supply and the LC of demand.

C-4:

Did you sell gold? ), where are the market makers? )

KimIV:
If the market maker has sold, he will have to buy back sooner or later. That is his responsibility.
What is the basis for this statement? Perhaps you have a confusion with futures where there is a seller and buyer obligation?

Andrei01:
What is the basis of this statement? Perhaps you are confused with futures where there is an obligation of the seller and the buyer?

I can't say anything. I have no documentary evidence, but it fits into my model of forex.

I don't know what futures are. I have never traded in futures.

sanyooooook:
), Buy low, sell high!
Yeah, no hard feelings.)

KimIV:

I can't say anything. I have no documentary evidence, but it fits into my model of forex.

No one is obliged to buy or sell anything in forex as you know. Well, your model is simple, the price can either turn over or go further... is there a third option?

Andrei01:
In forex no one is obliged to buy or sell anything as you know.

They have to. Liquidity providers quote their clients, as do DIs for example. And even a normal brokerage company is always obliged to give quotes and execute orders - the only question is the conditions.

On the interbank market they are not, but the main turnover is not there now.

Andrei01:
In forex, no one is obliged to buy or sell anything as you know.
How so? I send a Buy order and what? They may not sell to me? They cannot... They will sell and have to buy it back when I want to close my Buy.
Reason: