Price movements can be predicted ! - page 3

my modest prediction is 1.2150-1.2250 this week on the fibo, nothing else, big chance of a pullback -)

coaster >> :

Otherwise, you would have already (NOW!!!!!!) seen the price where you would like to see it, after a certain time, in your forecast.

Not really. The price would have already been there if most market participants had made the same prediction for themselves. If ALL market participants had made the same forecast at the same time, the price would have been there in one tick.

The situation where someone makes a forecast, which then comes true on the dot, is possible. In fact, I would say it is easy - the price will go up! In principle, this is enough to start collecting money. But to estimate the probability of this prediction at the moment of its acceptance - it is a task for the strong of spirit.

The original author has given his estimate of his own prediction - 100%. However, trivial test with real money showed that he does not believe in his forecast. That is, the topic should be entitled "The price movement can be predicted, but only with a probability not exceeding 50%".

BARS >> :

It's always like this... When the price comes up, you start beating your chest and saying: I told you so...

And then you get a moose for half of the deposit, you raise your hands after the price has risen, and then you shrug off the voices: Oh, the guru...

You see, the machine works, it makes money, but when you get a chance to look at the chart, you just sit there and think, "Come on, come on, another 10 pips and the long-awaited tp.... god help me!!!

Sart- you could argue with Osama Ben, for example, who will collapse a couple of skyscrapers!

or let's say another fundamental process,

an unpredictable event could happen in the world like an earthquake in downtown New York.

or a satellite accidentally falling into the centre of london, or the sale of all of western siberia from the urals to vladivostok to china......

or america will offer russia to buy back alaska...

For example the pendozas might come to their senses and declare that they are not building a missile defense system in Poland...

... withdraw troops from Iraq and Afghanistan ahead of schedule... forget about Iran and deal with their crisis ...

...instead of prying into every house with a flag and a charter,

that they found an ingenious solution and the crisis is over and this is the Bottom! of the market and buy stocks for now.....

and then any kind of analysis is just a waste of time...

I was exaggerating, of course,

so that you can more clearly imagine the possible failure of any technical analysis...

---

p.s.

In general, it's fun to go against the forecasts!

because if the CHF is up according to the forecast, the Euro is down...!

the pound is in principle also usually friendly to the euro intraday...

and he wanted to go up...

so intraday buy... gave 165p and the chif buy is postponed till better times

Sart >> :

Better has appeared.

We are all discussing trading methods, magic indicators, etc. etc.

I started a thread to identify methods that actually allow you to predict price movement and win.

1. My forecast is based on V.T.E.

2. Let's forecast by your method....

And then we'll see which method is really worth something...

However, here is another prediction:

- No predictions based on a specific method we won't see here, because 95% of forum participants have no method at all,

they're mostly looking for a magic indicator and bouncing from one "miracle" indicator to another.

Even Y. Reshetov has gone into mysticism - he writes advisers who are "not afraid of margincoll".

well... this is your clone https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/sart_repair?

You guys don't want to be fooled by all this talk.

Maybe the author has an open position on the verge of a margin call, so he's looking for a solution... or maybe he'll miss it...

the proper task of technical analysis is to determine the phase of the trend - a reversal now or not

everything else is of little concern to me personally

sabluk >> :

..Forumers, why do you fall for this provocative talk...

Don't put Sart down, he's a serious man and he doesn't need comforting.

Another thing is that many people (myself included) do not agree with his predictions and challenge them as correctly as possible.

And I still believe in turkeys. You just have to cook them properly...

granit77 >> :

Don't put Sart down, he's a serious man and needs no consolation.

Another thing is that many people (myself included) do not agree with his predictions and challenge them as correctly as possible.

Yeah, he's a serious guy.)

friend of the famous ballistika writer whose nails fell off from writing posts...

>> author of the marvellous digital group motion indicator

as well.

Sart wrote >>.

I get the impression that the "Main" computer is running a quote formation program which basically swings the market
in "normal" direction in the range plus/minus 200-300 p. If there is a real imbalance in the value of currencies, some of them ("abnormal")
has to be quoted at its real value and this will be reflected by its move against the "normal" movement.

I can't help it... I want to make a point... make an analogy...

Think of the history of mankind... ancient people explained natural phenomena as an effect of gods (god of the wind, god of the sea, paseidon, etc.)

Nowadays... sceptics look on the proponents of that analysis as heretics...

sabluk >> :

>> a serious man )).

Don't pick on me, really: both serious and manly.

But for one thing, almost any serious man here has "his wawa in his head", maybe except Mathemat.

And secondly, if you collect your or my posts and do a negative analysis, a bona fide psychiatrist would write a dissertation. :))

Reason: