Light martingale expert - gives good results (expert code attached) - page 9

I'm uploading the source code.

iNatlami:

The guy writes harshly.

If possible, ask him if he has any ideas on how to deal with low-reward trends.

I have a little idea - I'm attaching a dummy with a demonstration. If it could be developed... Let him have a look, maybe something to suggest in this direction...

Note - the dummy is set to work with 0.01 lot, with 0.1 lot minimum, also with limitation of 1.0 contract on open positions.

Regards - S.D.
Files:
ish_03_2.mq4  60 kb

Sart:
iNatlami:

The guy writes harshly.

If possible, ask him if he has any ideas on how to deal with low-reward trends.

I have a bit of an idea - I am attaching a little bit of a demonstration. If it could be developed... Let him have a look, maybe something to suggest in this direction...

Note - the dummy is set to work with 0.01 lot, with 0.1 lot minimum, also with limitation of 1.0 contract on open positions.

Regards - S.D.
i have been working with you for a long time and i've already lost my stock.
You should send me a message on ICQ 168211979

Sart:
The Expert Advisor shown in the attached file was written by me based on Victoria.
I had it hanging around the clock for a fortnight on NZDUSD 4H, initial account size 2000.00 . This instrument was chosen because of the small margin.
The average profit is $40 per day.
It works very well on the flat.
This Expert Advisor has the ability to interact with another Expert Advisor using Magic.
It would be good to organize the support by another expert in case of unsuccessful entering of the first expert into a prolonged slight pulling trend.... - can someone give me an idea?
This Expert Advisor uses codes of well-known programmers on this forum - the links to them have been saved.

Despite the prevailing negative attitude towards martingale, for poor trader with a deposit of at least $ 400-500, this program can ABSOLUTELY risk-free bring $ 10 a day, provided:
DC provides the initial lot of 0.01 of the standard 100 000, step change 0.01 lot, leverage 100.

And having 10 dollars per day, it is possible to provide oneself with coffee and a bun and to continue working relatively calmly.

At the same time I am attaching a modified version of the program (Ihs.mq4). There will be warnings at compilation - don't pay attention to them.

I emphasize - absolutely no risk!

Regards - S.D.
S.D.: I really wanted to chat with you about your exp
email me in the inbox 168211979

iNatlami:

Alexander, I wanted to see the source, but the link does not work, I would be grateful if you could send it to e-mail: valerakit45@mail.

Apparently the topic has died out. I tried the Fs.mq4 Expert Advisor posted on the first page. I have tried it on EURJPY. The period of 01/01/2006-today. I will try to attach the settings

It's not clear how to insert the settings. I archived the file, but it didn't work. I'll send it to you if you need it.

fedor:
It's not clear how to insert the settings. I archived the file, but it didn't work. I'll send it to you.

You must have archived it in RAR. It doesn't stick. I need it in RAR.

fedor:
It's not clear how to insert the settings. I archived the file, but it didn't work. I'll send it to anyone who needs it.

email me the settings to offer [@] hot.ee

fedor:
It's not clear how to insert the settings. I archived the file, but it didn't work. I'll send it to anyone who needs it.

me, too, please, to tradicia@inbox.ru.