28 !!! currency pairs, 1 expert. Another grail, but this one I think no one has ever shown. + DEMO ACCOUNT - page 7

Yurixx:

IMHO - We should be the ones taking care not to get silly or harmful results. Developers should take care that we have more positive opportunities in our work. Instead, it turns out, they should be spending time and effort to block our own (!) negative opportunities. Why? Don't take advantage of it and that's it. If the coder does not understand what he writes, maybe he should take care of himself instead of blaming the developers?

Yurixx, the product must meet the stated specifications. According to numerous statements by the developers, the tester is not looking ahead. It is clear that a program without glitches is a useless program. But not every grail writer clearly understands that he has run into a glitch and not a chopper of green. Personally I use extreme data from older TFs in my Expert Advisor too, but I have a different situation: I am not going to use an in-house tester, because testing conditions are quite non-standard.

Thank you, I was very interested in your answer to this question. It turns out that the real Grail is possible after all! That's comforting. :-)

If you don't mind a few more questions. 1. If profit reinvestment was used in this test, could you post the test with one fixed lot ? 2. How much difference between the test results obtained using quotes of a broker and a real broker (whatever type)? If you can lay out a test on real quotes, it would be very interesting. I think it will be enough the last 1-1. 5 years of history. 3. The results of this EA on the real account correspond to the test results ? To what extent ?

HIDDEN:

Yurixx, how many programmers there are on this site (a lot) and how many of them are good programmers (few). So it turns out that the company that develops the terminal should not make a normal and odektatny tester for most. Or you are a fan of singing deframbs, I can not write ruder, so as not to offend you.

I don't understand about the praises. Who was I singing them to? The developers? You, my dear, have got it all wrong.

And the rest, for God's sake. I gave my opinion. Did it offend you? Or you do not consider yourself to be a good programmer? If you believe that the tester must be improved in this direction, then act accordingly. No one is preventing you from doing that or even criticizing you. Consider that I stated my opinion just to explain the silence of developers. :-)

Yurixx:
If you think that the tester should be improved in this direction, then act accordingly. No one is preventing you from doing this or even criticising you. You may think that I gave my opinion just to explain silence of developers. :-)

Dear fellow! Either you do not understand the essence of the problem, or you like to watch the sky-high deposits.

I have been programming for a long time and I hate to search for tester's glitches after the next deposit takeoff. Therefore, once the developers started the theme that the tester does not peek, so let them be so. There are a lot of programmer's mistakes and defects, so why bother with such nuances in the program.

It is stupid to refuse to use higher timeframes because of such nuances.

I think the debate is turning into a good or bad Metakvot, and what "assholes" the developers are. Guys, MT is a free program, but for such a masterpiece, and even free of charge, the developers should be given credit!!!!!!

Mathemat:
Yurixx, the product must meet the declared characteristics. According to the numerous statements by the developers, the tester is not looking into the future. It is clear that a program without glitches is a useless program. But not every grail writer clearly understands that he has run into a glitch and not a chopper of green. Personally I also use extreme data from older TFs in my Expert Advisor, but I have a different situation: I'm not going to use an in-house tester, because testing conditions are quite non-standard.

Yes, it would be great to have everything as stated. I'm not sure it's that easy though. Shape all t/f's asHIDDEN suggested, disallow access to other tools, ... And when this is done our people will find other possibilities ...

I'm sure it will all be done. IN MT5. In the meantime, it is likely that the developers will limit themselves to reservations to their statements. If all this will be implemented in MT4, then I will only rejoice together with everyone else. It doesn't matter if I'm right or not, this is just an IMHO exchange.

conys:
I think the debate is turning into a good or bad Metakvot, and what "assholes" the developers are. Guys MT is a free program, but for such a masterpiece, and even free, the developers should be given credit!!!!!!

No, the program itself is very good in general, it is clear to everyone. There are simply no analogues. But here are the obvious things should be thought through. Otherwise one wonders if before the championship such things are happening on purpose.

Yurixx:
Mathemat:
Yurixx, the product must meet the stated specifications. According to numerous statements by the developers, the tester does not look to the future. Clearly, a program without glitches is a useless program. But not every grail writer clearly understands that he has run into a glitch and not a chopper of green. Personally I also use extreme data from older TFs in my Expert Advisor, but my situation is different: I'm not going to use an in-house tester, because testing conditions are quite non-standard.

Yes, it would be great to have everything as stated. I'm not sure it's that easy though. Shape all t/f's asHIDDEN suggested, disallow access to other tools, ... And when this is done our people will find other possibilities ...

I'm sure it will all be done. IN MT5. In the meantime, it is likely that the developers will limit themselves to reservations to their statements. If all this will be implemented in MT4, then I will only rejoice together with everyone else. Whether I'm right or wrong is irrelevant, this is just an exchange of IMHO.

Again, I'm guessing, as I'm not sure that's how it's implemented in MT4.

Checking the Close, the following Bid = Close M1, Close M5, Close M15, Close M30, etc. is likely to happen.

And if you implement for High and Low, you need another variable for each timeframe, which will be updated as the tester ticks in. and thus you can get the real High and Low of the other timeframes.

HIDDEN:
conys:
I think the debate is turning into a good or bad Metakvot, and what "assholes" the developers are. Guys, MT is a free program, and for such a masterpiece, and even free of charge, the developers should be given credit!!!!!!

No, the program itself is very good in general, it is clear to everyone. There are simply no analogues. But here are the obvious things should be thought through. Otherwise one wonders if before the championship such things are happening on purpose.

You know, I don't live for championships, it's enough for me to earn money directly on the market. I write experts to make my work easier, based on manual strategies, so I can sleep well at night and not stay near my computer 24 hours a day. I do not know what to do with them, but I do not care about them.

conys:
And thanks a lot to the people of Metokvot for that! And I honestly don't give a shit if it's possible to peek somewhere in history.
I also earn fine money with my hands, but I don't have a lot of money with my hands. I also make a good living in the market with my hands, but I am sick of using my hands. I want to write an expert on the strategy, but there are such shortcomings. And you are likely to come to this decision soon and start facing the difficulties of the tester itself. The tester is needed for the initial evaluation of results, it is clear that the market is a different environment.
Reason: