programmer with a minimum of garantee - page 4

The discussion seems to have yielded a few ideas for minimum guarantees

Choices can be made on the basis of the following list:

1.Just take our word for it
2.take a recommendation
(By the way CDR, can you recommend someone to order from)
3.Apply a direct proportion to the amount of authority of the programmer
that indirectly gives an answer to imaginable and unimaginable warranties
4) Do nothing, because it is not necessary.
5.to use a distraction and shift the focus to
to check the client by forcing him to provide a guarantee for himself
6.physically assault the programmer
(the most popular idea in the sarcastic section)

Here are a couple more ideas
Number 1
Create or use an off-the-shelf 'track record'/rating system like e-Bay.

If every expert writer does this professionally
and long enough, then using such a system will have a registered
available for all to see, the rating indicator is influenced by buyers' feedback.

It takes a lot of time to create such a system from scratch.
Whether there is a suitable ready-made system on the russian internet I do not know

number 2

Based on a common usage of the word 'warranty' as an example:
"my fridge broke down - I fixed it under warranty".
If a warranty can be thought of as a product, then accordingly
there must be a price and a validity period.
So a fridge with a warranty should cost more than one without a warranty.
In the event of a breakdown, the seller has to pay a repair shop.

It looks like the buyer is responsible for paying for the product with a warranty.
The seller is responsible for paying for the warranty (of course his product will cost more)

In short, if we knew how much the warranty costs and
and who pays for it we would not have to stone each other or say many insulting words.

corner_h:

number 2

Based on the common usage of the word 'warranty' as an example:
"if your fridge breaks down, you get it fixed under warranty".
If a warranty can be thought of as a product, then accordingly
there must be a price and a validity period.
So a fridge with a warranty should cost more than one without a warranty.
In the event of a breakdown, the seller has to pay a repair shop.

It looks like the buyer is responsible for paying for the product with a warranty.
The seller is responsible for paying for the warranty (of course his product will cost more)

In short, if we knew how much the warranty costs and
and who pays for it we would not have to stone each other or say many insulting words.

In light of the above, it turns out that you meant a guarantee of profitable work of the EA (an EA is bought / written to make money, just like a fridge is bought to produce frost, not to serve as a base for bread)? Well, none of the EA writers will give you that guarantee for sure! The maximum they can guarantee you is the opening / closing of transactions in accordance with your written terms of reference, as well as the elimination of bugs in the work of an Expert Advisor, if you can find differences between the work of the Expert Advisor and your terms of reference in the future.

Interesting) What guarantee number 2 is being talked about? Question for corner_h - what is your native language? In English you write "confidentiality guarantee", and in Russian "minimum guarantee". In English, it translates as "confidentiality guarantee".

And here's an example of what a 'customer feedback''Komposter rating' system might look like

Now we know that some people need help from the outside
and enough (about 50) posts to understand that it is not wise to bite the bullet where you sit

( Paha 01.07.2007 00:30 'Komposter - rating creation')

or behave inappropriately towards
to the person who pays your salary because you might just get fired.
That's what it looks like when a customer takes his 20 to someone else but not to you.

So you were fired in this particular case, Mr.Komposter.

And the question was only about minimum guarantees of non-disclosure.
not an 'MA cross' expert but a serious strategy for which you can ask for good money
No way...

It also happens and of course there should be no hard feelings.
It's just business, isn't it?

corner_h:

I have been creating my strategy for quite some time.
Now it is time to implement it and the terms of reference are ready.

I'm willing to pay for the services of an experienced programmer
with minimum guarantees of non-disclosure.

It would be very interesting to hear about experiences or ideas
forum visitors on how to do it under the condition that the key words
in the previous sentence: 'minimum guarantees'.

programmer with a minimum guarantee

It all started with the above, a man was looking for a decent programmer. The discussion turned into a discussion about "decency" :). Dear corner_h, have you at least found what you were looking for, or rather who you were looking for? I think if the strategy is really profitable, it seems silly to give it away left and right. The theory "If everyone trades in the same direction, the price will move in the same direction" is absurd! Someone has to lose and someone has to gain. That's why many well-known strategies stop working... That's why many well-known strategies stop working, and although there are some other nuances, but I don't want to tell you about them, you can guess them yourself :)...
So if your Trading System is really profitable, it itself will be a guarantee of distribution.

conys: It all started with the above, a man was looking for a decent programmer. The discussion turned into a discussion about "decency" :). Dear corner_h, have you at least found what you were looking for, or rather who you were looking for? I think if the strategy is really profitable, it seems silly to give it away left and right. The theory "If everyone trades in the same direction, the price will move in the same direction" is absurd! Someone has to lose and someone has to gain. That's why many well-known strategies stop working... That's why many well-known strategies stop working, and although there are some other nuances, but I don't want to tell you about them, you can guess them yourself :)...
So if your Trading System is really profitable, it itself will be a guarantee of distribution.

The question is that if someone does not trust you, then at least remotely, this someone would assume for a moment
that they might not trust you either.
That's what this entire thread is about.
One side makes money using their programming skills - they are talented people in their field.
But you can't conclude from this that all the others are worthless.
Stories and rumours can be recalled for a long time, but when will we find civilised formulas to solve these problems.

" conys wrote (a): Did you even find what you were looking for, or rather who you were looking for? It seems to me, if the strategy is really profitable, it's silly to give it away left and right."

No, not yet found an answer because after all this is unlikely who wants to work with me
And he just asked for confidentiality and paid the money up front.
And the problem of the Moment of disclosure of my 'rubbish' strategy was impossible to solve.
You can always just hear an answer like 'I'm very busy at the moment' or just say nothing for a long time ...

Isn't that right...

corner_h:

You know, I would prefer not to have further discussions on the forum. I don't want to give my email address here either. So I suggest you go to another forum http://snt-finance.3dn.ru/forum/0-0-1-34. There find me (there I am also conys) and in a personal note to drop the data how to contact or to continue a conversation through a personal note. Looking forward to it.

The answer was found in 'Komposter - rating creation'.

use http://trust.we bmoney.ru/

corner_h, explain what the problem is, you got paid but didn't do the work? I have little faith.
Reason: