Equity and balance graph - page 13

Yes, the picture is encouraging, the idea is feasible in principle. HOORAY!!!

We are getting somewhere. So far, only the current TF is being calculated.

Great!

Is it the current TF, or am I missing something?

---

(added)

Igor, don't get distracted, I got it.

Xupypr писал(а) >>

WOW!!!!! Awesome! Looking forward to continuing!!!

By the way, the trading is impressive as well - good profits! Especially - if it is real. :)

Batman писал(а) >>

By the way, the trading is impressive - good profits! :)

This is from the championship, not hard to guess)))

Xupypr писал(а) >>

It's from the championship, not hard to guess)))

and I like it already .... !!!!!

And the balance line in the form of bars?

I don't understand everything, but it looks like Open is taken from the previous frame's balance close, Klose from the higher frame and High and Low are the current frame's low and high ?

OZ0 >> :

and I like it already .... !!!!!

and the balance line as bars?

do i have to? it would look obscene, i'm not afraid of that word :)

---

In my opinion, the balance line as a line is the best option, the balance value changes very rarely (what cannot be said about equity) relative to the bar/candle of the price of the current TF, and the smaller the TF, the less frequent the change.)

SZS: And by the way, the High and Low of balance will practically never be, and even if it is, which depends on the intensity of transactions over a period of time, it will be visible only at the highest TF, i.e. it will not turn out a candle, but practically the same line

alexx_v писал(а) >>

Do I have to? It would look obscene, I'm not afraid of that word :)

---

When I look at the picture posted by Igor, imagine what would happen if the balance line is replaced with bars/candles ... horror :) By the way, High/Low will practically never happen, and if it does, it will be intensive, and if it does, it will not change at all ...

SZZ: By the way, the balance will never have HY and LOW, and even if it does depend on the intensity of transactions over a period of time, it will only be visible in the longest timeframe.

I agree, I meant equity

Xupypr писал(а) >>

Maybe it is possible to test the beta-version, even if it only works correctly on minutes? I really want to try it till Monday...

Batman >> :

Is it possible to test the beta version, even if it only works correctly on minutes? I really want to try it till Monday...

Of course...

Files:
Reason: