Martingale is Evil?! - page 23

AlexHacker007:

I am a PIPSWITCH !!! I try to catch any market fluctuations, even small ones by 5 p!! But in order for a PIPSWITCH to survive, you need to learn exactly...

Whichever side to open!!! and as long as the trend is your friend you're a BIG PLUS!!!

Going against the main trend is just to give your money to dealers! And sleep well !

As you know, the DC has been giving pips to the pips players. Is it going smoothly for you?

Actually, there's something to the trend pipsing without stopping...... I will have to experiment with it. Only martin is definitely inappropriate there))))

911:
Actually, there's something to the trend pipsing without stopping...... I will have to experiment with it. Only martin is definitely inappropriate there))))
You've not tried it yet and already discarded the idea! Tell me please !!! what kind of pullback can a martingale withstand ????

Guys, discussion of DCs on the forum is forbidden.

All relevant posts have been deleted.

Mathemat:

Guys, discussion of DCs on the forum is forbidden.

All relevant posts have been deleted.

I didn't even mention the name ! Sorry ! just discussing the logic of the job !

AlexHacker007:
I didn't even mention a name ! Sorry ! We were just discussing the logic of work !
If you like it so much, you can discuss it in private or on Skype.

911:

For the final conclusions one should experiment and test this or that idea regardless of what others say about it and without regard to how long it may take. If these conditions are met, then the opinion can be considered settled. )))

tol64:

For final conclusions one has to experiment and test this or that idea irrespective of what others say about it and without regard to how long it may take. If these conditions are met, then the opinion can be considered settled. )))

Let's sum it up! Everybody dies on a martin, why? Because they're going against the trend and trying to save a position. We go with the trend?

We open a daily time frame and see the maximal pips within the trend? 350 п ! So our martingale should only hold at 350 p?

We calculate the initial position and the step between trades! The trend is 8 to 55 days, that is 8 13 21 34 55 Fibonacci numbers and the derivatives between them!

Calculating the martingale like this you can easily earn on position multiplication! The martingale multiplier can be any from 1.1 to 10 except 2!

That's how one wants it! And the calculation between trades in pips!

tol64:

For the final conclusions, it is a good idea to experiment and test an idea regardless of what others say about it and without regard to how long it might take. If these conditions are met, then the opinion can be considered settled. )))

Agreed. It's just that AlexHacker says he's pipsing with a martin and not without success. I think there is no reason to lie.

It is worth investigating.

AlexHacker007:

Let's sum it up! Everybody dies on a martin, why? Because they're going against the trend and trying to save a position. We go with the trend?

We open a daily time frame and see the maximal pips within the trend? 350 п ! So our martingale should only hold at 350 p?

We calculate the initial position and the step between trades! The trend is from 8 to 55 days, that is 8 13 21 34 55 Fibonacci numbers and the derivatives between them!

Calculating the martingale like this you can easily earn on position multiplication! The martingale multiplier can be any from 1.1 to 10 except 2!

That's how one wants it! And the calculation between trades in pips!

Makes perfect sense. You have linked several methods together. You keep track of when and which method to include and which to exclude. You have a portfolio of trading strategies based on martingale. You make calculations that are linked to the money management system and risk management system. You calculate the timing of trends and their size in pips. You are aware of the risks and take them consciously. This is a great approach. This is the only way to hone your skills in this or that activity. I can't join this scheme for experimentation yet. I have to finish a project I've already started. I may finish it by the end of the year and then we'll see.
Reason: