Martingale is Evil?! - page 19

AlexHacker007:

Take ILAN as a basis and fine-tune it!! The essence is not the martingale itself, but how to manage it properly!!! Limit the safety of cutting out redundant orders, shifting the grid

Go against the trend if you went the wrong way ... THIS IS THE MAIN THING!!! Hooding to ILAN and forward!!! TUNING ! ( but when I was writing my Expert Advisor, I didn't even know what ELAN was. I read it here on the forum).

But people use it but damn ... The logic is correct but the execution is rubbish!

Looked at Ilan's result - there's a big problem - profits are limited even when the market is moving in the trader's favour . - A lot of lost profits. You seem to have a strategy without stops. Ilan is an anti-trend Expert Advisor with entries not following the market, while yours is a trend one with increasing positions.

911:

I looked at Ilan's result - there's a big problem - profits are limited . - There are a lot of missed profits. You seem to have a strategy without stops. Ilan is an anti-trend Expert Advisor with entries not following the market, while yours is a trend one with increasing positions.

Who's stopping you from letting the llan go with the trend? There's no stops... there's a red safety zone... where the advisor doesn't work waiting either to enter the green zone

I'm telling you, you take the Ilan as a base and you start putting a safety net on it and that's it.

My Expert Advisor has a stop but its 1200 points limit, if you need it, you may set it at any time in the settings

But it cuts the profits dramatically, which is not very interesting. Limit your losses should be FRIENDLY INSTALLED NEW ORDERS and which

I have been working on this for many years and I don't know how to do it.

AlexHacker007:

in Ukraine with our prices

Hello countryman )

911: In Belarus, you can eat for 3 days for 1 quid.

Hello. A normal lunch at a student canteen will cost you two or three quid.

1 quid for 3 days is probably sitting on semolina on water.

TheXpert:

Hello. It'll cost 2 or 3 quid to have a decent meal at the student canteen.

1 quid for three days is probably sitting on semolina on water.

Or just milk alone. :)))

tol64:

Or just on milk alone. :)))

I live in Moscow, and it costs an average of $25-30 per day to eat, take public transportation, and have a beer at a kosher place once a week.

Going to the cinema at a kosher place - $15 these days (though, to be fair, in more democratic places it costs 7 quid).

alexeymosc:

I live in Moscow, and it costs an average of $25-30 per day to eat, take public transportation, and have a beer at a kosher place once a week.

I used to go to the cinema at a kosher place - 15 dollars today (to be fair, though, I should say that in more democratic places it costs 7 quid).

That's not much. Do you eat a lot and in restaurants?

And in BELARUS, the average salary is a little over $100.

911:

That's not much. Are you eating out and in restaurants?

And in BELARUS, the average wage is just over $100.

Yeah, well... Such are the prices in Russia these days.

To go to the shop to buy food for a day is at least 300 rubles ($10); to buy a snack during the day is the same... Petrol, communications, other incidental expenses during the day - the same amount. That's $30 and that's the minimum. And that's without taking into account the cost of housing, depreciation of clothing, repairs, etc., etc.

There's only one thing left to do - make money. :)

911:

Something to eat. Do you eat out and in restaurants?

And in BELARUS, the average salary is just over $100.

Visit Belaya Kamenka, you'll see what I mean ;)

Business lunch in a canteen (what restaurant there) - 10 quid (under 300 rubles, sometimes I make it to 200.). A trip - 4 dollars (the underground + a shuttle bus in both directions). Plus, sometimes we drink beer every night at the usual (not kosher place) - 10 dollars easy, usually 20 (500 rubles). Plus want to buy something at the shop. Simple economics.

alexeymosc:

Visit Belokamennaya, you'll see what I mean ;)

Business lunch in a canteen (what restaurant there is) - 10 quid (under 300 rubles, sometimes I make it to 200.). A trip - 4 dollars (the underground + a shuttle bus in both directions). Plus sometimes we drink beer every night - 10 dollars easy, usually 20 (500 rubles). Plus I want to buy something in the shop. Simple economics.

How about taking some of Grandma's eggs and bread from home, and some tea in a thermos?

You don't have to eat at Belokamenskaya.

Reason: