A trading system without a drain. Needs a programmer. - page 6

Bookkeeper писал (а):
EVladMih wrote (a):
...suggested the arrows on the graph - turned out to be more convenient.

komposter By the way, to test the indicators no less convenient system, and in terms of simplicity - genius.
On the history, first of all, manually or with the help of an indicator such as ZigZag, we place the arrows where we would like to open up and down (with hindsight, when everything has happened and is already clear). And then we run different variants of indicators and look, in which case they "hit" and which do not :). I think it's easier to understand than a tester.

All right, I've looked and read, I've written and I'll go to work. Good luck to all.

You can see everything perfectly well on the story without the zig-zag :))))
And without arrows ;)

Ah! I wish I could trade on history!!! :))))))))))) That would be "genius"...

Vault18 писал (а):

You can see everything perfectly well on the story without the zig-zag :))))
And without the arrows ;)

It is not made to trade "retroactively", but to check if the indicator catches the desired entry/exit points, or misses them, or is late, and if it is late, how ... etc. Maybe we should throw out the inductor without running it on the tester? Otherwise too manygrails are being written ... But as it turns out for the basket.

And it is easier to pick/scrutinize signals of several indicators, when you see what you want and what you have ("as always" :).

Bookkeeper писал (а):
Vault18 wrote (a):

On the story and without the zig-zag you can see everything perfectly :))))
And without the arrows ;)

Made not to trade "retroactively", but to check if the indicator catches the desired entry/exit points, or misses them, or is late, and if late, how ... etc. Maybe we should throw out the inductor without running it on the tester? Otherwise too manygrails are being written ... But as it turns out for the basket.

And it is easier to pick/scrutinize signals of several indicators, when you see what you want and what you have ("as always" :).

You pulled the quote RIGHT, but you are responding to what I would call just an idiot's dream - that was me :)
That wasn't referring to anyone or anything.

I ask to those who write letters about work on Stochastic:
Please weigh up your capabilities before writing a letter!
There are many letters like: I would like to do it too... Preferably something you know how to do too.
Many people have no experience in serious programming and write just to be in the loop or to get details.
And not to answer it is not convenient and there is no time to answer.

P.S. Even the number with a typical answer does not work, because the details and tasks are updated every hour :)

To the owner of the box derange_adsl{}tut.by: My reply to you came back. Tut.by took it as spam!? ...

I'll let you deal with them! :)

Vault18 писал (а):

I would like to ask you to write a letter about working on Stochastic:
Please weigh up your capabilities before writing a letter!
There are many letters like: I would also like to... Preferably something you know how to do too.
Many people have no experience in serious programming and write just to be in the loop or to get details.

P.S. Even the number with a typical response does not pass, because the details and tasks are updated every hour. :)

Small additions to the candidate requirements:

1. Do not eat
2. No drinking
3. Do not sleep
4. Not being tired at all.
5. To give up all personal matters
6. Be able to write an expert in 9 minutes
7. To write an indicator in 4 minutes
8. Be able to read minds from a distance
9. And most importantly - to sincerely believe that God himself descended to you from heaven and is about to present the true golden grail

Good luck to all candidates

Integer писал (а):
Vault18 wrote (a):

Please write letters about working on Stochastic:
Please weigh your strengths and capabilities before writing a letter!
A lot of letters like: I'd also really like to... Preferably something you know how to do too.

P.S. Even the number with a typical response does not pass, because the details and tasks are updated every hour. :)

Small additions to the candidate requirements:

1. Do not eat
2. No drinking
3. Do not sleep
4. Not being tired at all.
5. To give up all personal matters
6. Be able to write an expert in 9 minutes
7. To write an indicator in 4 minutes
8. Be able to read minds from a distance
9. And most importantly - to sincerely believe that God himself descended to you from heaven and is about to present the true golden grail

Good luck to all candidates

Confirmation of EVERYTHING. People who need money and who understand that money is not given for nothing are invited.
A couple of stupid things written by Integer in the heat of the moment, I don't comment, I get that a lot too. :)

I should note that Integer knows how to make indicators. I hope that these one and a half days will not be wasted on you.
Dima, I wish you good luck and profit. No offence. I just have to work a lot, sorry.

P.S. Dmitry, thanks for one more favor - without wishing it, you confirmed the quote given by you,
Especially the postscript part. Business people are not deterred by it, on the contrary.

:) It's interesting sometimes to delve into an almost ancient history... :) And looking down on it all was His Majesty Stochastic...

How did it end?

Bookkeeper:
How did it end?
An island, palm trees, yachts, chicks....
But alas, only in dreams... 8)

Well,
To forex!
Reason: