A draining trend of the Championship.

It is interesting to observe how the group of the Championship Participants starting with 10 000 moves up to the top of the Equity Table ("Non-Participants"). This group of "non-participants" has already moved to the third page of the table (after the first week of the Championship they occupied the fifth page).
In addition, the first page of the table is slowly but surely being taken by the 11-thousanders.
The largest group of 9-thousanders ("Careful").

On the whole, the Championship table is occupied as follows:

Pages Equity results (in thousands)
1 12-20
2 10-11
3 10
4 9-10
5 9
6 9
7 8-9
8 7-8
9 5-6
10 2-4
11 1

Yeah. I think the average increase on page 1 by the end of the championship will be around 5% per week.

Yes, I also enjoyed watching exactly the position of the 'tens' in the table.

By the end of the championship, the luckiest of the 10,000th (i.e. those who come first in the alphabet) will have made it to page 1

My Expert Advisor is slowly but surely moving to the top of the second page
to the top of the second page (both in balance and in equity) :))
And this is not because of his successes, but due to the fact that the ahead of him are gradually going down :)

By the end of the week there is a chance to be on the first page :)

But they don't get the prize... :)
There won't just be winners :)))

Monster писал (а):
There won't just be winners :)))

That's for sure! According to the rules of the championship there has to be more than 10000 in the account to win!
An expert with 10000,01 on his account can win ;).

DEan писал (а):
Monster wrote (a):
There just won't be any winners :)))

That's right! According to the rules of the championship there has to be more than 10000 in the account to win!
An Expert Advisor with the account balance of 10000.01 can win ;).

It is funny: an Expert Advisor with a three-month profit of 1 cent gives its founder the opportunity to earn 40 thousand dollars.
The weight of 1 cent is 4000000 cents!

You can add more statistics:

Symbols: Positive Balance (Equity > 10000) - "+"
Non-starter (Equity = 10000) - "0"
Negative Balance (Equity < 10000) - "-"

Number of Experts% from total Work Balance
74 29 +
16 6 0
168 65 -

Michel_S писал (а):

More statistics can be added:

Not really statistics in favour of autotrading (hopefully only for the time being)

In my opinion, it wasn't a good week (09-13.10.2006),
that's why many Expert Advisors went from "+" to "-".

2 Michel_S . . . . You got one page wrong with the stats: not +49=16-193, but +74=16-168 ... . But it does not change the essence of the matter - most people lose, as in manual trading. So it should be. :(

Better писал (а):
2 Michel_S . . . . You got one page wrong with the stats: not +49=16-193, but +74=16-168 ... . But it does not change the essence of the matter - most people lose, as in manual trading. So it should be. :(
Wrong - corrected.... Thanks for that.
Reason: