BUY PROFITABLE ADVISOR !!!!!!!!!!!! - page 12

With a little trailblazing ...

I am not offended. keep advising. who needs it, look it over and buy it if he wants.

The server of the real account: 66.230.175.41:443

Login: 16956
Investor password: a08031960 (read-only)

hello all. EXNESS.

IgorM and dpg03, I ask you to move the squabbles to a private area. I have deleted them from here.

dpg03:

I am not offended. keep advising. who needs it, look it over and buy it if he wants.

hello all. EXNESS.

That's a real conversation, and for the record - you and I do not know each other, and I am not offended by your "you" - I do not care, but there are people who do not tolerate the use of you on forums

Another picture

dpg03:

hello all. EXNESS.

tell me briefly about the strategy

I'd like to hear about the ratio of TP to SL...

so from the picture you can see that the ratio looks more like an overhang

dpg03:
Whoever needs to see it first, then if he wants to buy it, he'll buy it.

You were talking about the bedposts, weren't you? Underneath it, the devils who put the "respectable people" in the hut are selling fake stuff.

Here's your trade report:

not the one you started selling for a grand

Dezil:
so from the picture you can see that the ratio is more like over-seeding

If you want to trade by the following TS: put two pendants and the one that got hit first is in the market, remove the one that did not get hit, profits were not taken, so the next time we may increase the lot size on a Martin

Optimisation for a particular instrument may be missing, one month on the Jew, then another on the pound - perhaps the principle of trading in a channel or the same avalanche - just a fixed step back from the price, maybe the high/low level of neighbouring bars is analysed

the situation with trailing is not clear at all - maybe the hands helped

And in general, imho - you do not have to go far to get such good stuff in kodobase for free, and you can get pretty good codes in the Championship - their results are visible every day