Useful tips for participants in the Championships - page 16

MNW1001 писал (а):

I have a comment for the assessor on the free cash flow check.
The first option with this check passed:
I did not change this part in the second variant, but now it does not pass. Where did I go wrong?

Perhaps I need to check for MaxLot and MinLot?

We, on the other hand, have published a normal function for checking and determining the working volume.
Check out the tips: https://championship.mql5.com/2012/ru/news

Corrected.

Hi.
I would like to know if it is possible to set some indicators on your terminal
for controlling the Expert Advisor correctness. Life is not over and there are no limits to improvement.
The best will win.

Gep:
Hi.
I would like to know if it is possible to set some indicators on your terminal
for controlling the Expert Advisor correctness. Life is not over and there are no limits to improvement.
Nothing can be changed after the Championship has been launched.

Hi.
You must have misunderstood me.
I meant to put the indicators on my copy of MT4 at home to take statistics on them during the Championship.
I am not going to change anything on the Championship website, but I would like to know what my indicators show.
That was my question. The best one will win.

Who prevents you from putting your own indicators on your own computer?

Hi.
I meant to put them on the competition chart on my home computer, as long as it doesn't interfere with the EA or the server.
Of course it doesn't, if I can't influence your server in any way, but I asked just in case it can't be done. If you can, no further questions. The strongest will win.

Renat:
You can open 3 orders of 5 lots each.

This is a very strange condition. Then it would be more logical to open no more than 3 orders with a total volume of no more than 15 lots. And this condition is very confined to one specific type of TS, and others, such as using only one order (Does such a strategy have a right to life???) appear in a knowingly losing position. For example, my strategy works with one order and we have to make it work with three pairs to be competitive, which considerably complicates the Expert Advisor and adds errors, etc. Although it's too late to change it for this championship, maybe I'll be heard at least for the future...)

Oh, I almost forgot. I can't find it, although I saw it once, but I must have read it diagonally... When closing a counter position is a larger lot allowed? Like buy 5 close sell 10 as a result have a sell 5?

Reason: