Indicators: Blau_TSI

Blau_TSI:

True Strength Index (TSI, q-period smoothed Momentum, see Momentum, Direction, and Divergence: Applying the Latest Momentum Indicators for Technical Analysis) - is a normalized Momentum indicator developed by William Blau.

The indicator values are normalized and mapped into the [–100,+100] interval. The positive values of TSI correspond to overbought, the negative values correspond to oversold states of the market.

William Blau True Strength Index

Author: Andrey N. Bolkonsky

Thanks to publish such tool

but have seen multiple williamblau.mqh size files published with the related tools. So which one to use, is not there some conflicts ? Sorry i'm not a coder.

razoff:

Thanks to publish such tool

but have seen multiple williamblau.mqh size files published with the related tools. So which one to use, is not there some conflicts ? Sorry i'm not a coder.

This indicator is published in the article https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/190 (The English version will be available soon).

The williamblau.mqh contain 3 functions: ExponentialMAOnBufferWB, PriceName, CalculatePriceBuffer, used mailny for smoothing (English version of williamblau.mqh-4635 bytes, Russian version of williamblau.mqh -4675 bytes).

Just place at once the English version williamblau.mqh to the terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Include\ and all the indicators from the article will work without any conflicts.

Why doesn't mine show the red line and the histogram??

Reason: