In addition to - "Evaluate the results of the expert (2140 trades, not a single loss)" - another "no-loss system..." - page 8

SH Forex:
Have you even tried it in the demo? Or only on the tester? The tester misses some features.
Mandor tried it in the beginning, I earned 60% of profits, and then I disabled it... Profits are flowing until he reaches the trend... and then you have to think what to do, either to close everything with a loss or to hope that the trend reverses....

The only thing I can't understand is that the time frame shouldn't affect the result, but it does. Or am I missing something?

At different timeframes, the tester generates a different number of ticks, depending on the smaller timeframes, and in general there is a complex system and therefore it is best to test on the minutes.... there,the tester "comes up" with the least amount of ticks!

Another win-win system number ...hmmm...12 somewhere... based on stockkey+flattrade and a bunch of others...... :)))))
tested for 2 weeks on the demo and still in the black.... strange as it may seem....maybe knowledgeable people will have an opinion on the adequacy of the tester in this case!!!

Files:
sweetdream.zip  24 kb

based on stockkey+flattrade and a bunch of others...... :)))))

and a bunch of others......?
Where can you test SweetDream?

Thanks

"Loads of others" - meaning all those systems that have been exposed here as "win-win"...

SweetDream, I'm not testing it anywhere yet, but if over time it proves to be a "win-win" system,
which it probably will, I'll probably upload it here...

Ronen:

Another win-win system number ...hmmm...12 somewhere... based on stockkey+flattrade and a bunch of others...... :)))))
been testing for 2 weeks on the demo and still in the black.... strange as it may seem....maybe knowledgeable people will have an opinion on the adequacy of the tester in this case!!!

Your system compares favourably with other "win-win" systems:
1. Testing on minutes over 2 years with monotonically increasing equity is a pretty serious result.
2. No deep drawdowns.
3. Money management is also acceptable.

Put it into the Expert Advisor Championship, let it work for a while.

OK! I'll test it on the demo for a couple more weeks... and then we'll see...
So far I seem to be in profit, but in much less than on the tester ... so far, I can say that I'm just lucky....

I lost half my deposit on my demo with FlatTrade :( , fast enough...
It would be interesting to have a look at SweetDream :)

Yeah, the f.t.r.'s been slipping lately, I've already ruled it out... I'm working on SweetDream .... Maybe something will come out of it...

Reason: