Execution speed on ECN accounts - page 9

You have to look for unexpected solutions, I think.

Take Olya, for example. I remember she had a birthday party and I was renting a flat near the Neva (the main river in St. Petersburg, if you don't know). Somehow I quickly got to know the local boys, who were still before the army. I remember giving one of them a book on C++, because he was interested in programming. And somehow I consulted him when possible.

It was my friend's birthday, and I thought, how could I make our birthday memorable?) I call the guys, - it is my friend's birthday, can you play along?

- Yeah, how?

- We'll go to a restaurant tonight. You know I like walking along dark paths along the Neva. I'll call you, you'll meet us, like a gang, and I'll pretend to be a gang. My friend's having an adventurous birthday party, and I owe you a beer at the bar!

- Come on. Lyosha, can you explain me how to work with templates and STL, because I'm reading a book, not everything is clear.

- No questions, I'll be in touch at 20:00.

Olga comes, I give her gifts. We are walking along the Neva bank, such romance, waves, dark... Suddenly a voice from above, from the embankment, - Hey kid, throw me a match

- Who's the pretty girl here?

- Olya, let's get out of here.

- It's late, we're surrounded.

I fall to my knees and crawl towards the guys, - Guys, it's just a prostitute, take her, but don't hurt me. !!!!

Dudes, you should have seen Olenka's face)))))))))))) How much time do physicists give for the Big Bang? Billions of nanoseconds?

Olenka was going to fitness at the time and was doing a women's gymnastics class called wu shu. Well, in the fight is complete bullshit, purely for the development of the ass )))

Anyway, she kicked a man upside the head. Well, I caught it, all for fun falling down, moaning, Olya broke up )))).

In short, all defeated, we are sitting in a restaurant, I praise her, like, how you correctly identified the right moment to attack. And again, in fitness training girls are taught to wave their legs, after which some have the feeling that they kind of can stand up for themselves. This is fundamentally wrong.

Then I told her the truth, introduced her to the guys )). Then I introduced the truth to the boys and introduced them to each other. Like, how to break a nose in the zone and shit. Said, 'You're a Volchanski bastard, I picked up some bad habits with you.)

-----------------

Conclusion. Gotta be unpredictable for the market.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Then I drop to my knees and crawl cleanly towards the guys - guys, it's just a prostitute, take her, just don't hurt me!!!!

Are you kidding me? After such even joking behaviour I would think twice if I were Olga.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
Is that your idea of a joke? After such even joking behaviour, I would think hard if I were Olga.

I called her on the phone an hour ago. She married a man much richer than me, a long time ago. And with him she has become comfortable. But still, jerks like me are dreaming).

The thing is, I'm interested in psychology. And she's interested in how I sold a brick to three taxi drivers in the '90s for three bottles of vodka

And how I drove arrows with two TTs.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

And how I rode the arrows with two TTs

Programmer's everyday life from the 90s?

p.s. Who's Olga? Your girlfriend, your ex-wife?

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Programmer's everyday life from the 90s?

p.s. Who is Olga? Your girlfriend, your ex-wife?

Yes, in the 90's, I'm on the arrows with TT in his pocket, one day I remember )

BJ - Nadyusha, my favourite BJ.

Girlfriend from the story - Olenka, thanks to her I am on the forecourt ))).

*************** By the way, this is a real experience for me, a man who smoked since the age of 12 ***************

Thanks to Olenka I haven't smoked since about 2004 ))

Reason: