Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 67

This is Telbin Lake, and there's a bench on it saying "Viktor Tsoi was here". Kiev

Vladimir Zubov:

This is Telbin Lake, and there's a bench on it saying "Viktor Tsoi was here". Kiev

The other day a woman clearly explained to me what a, um... jerk I am. She said, you're a jerk. The police called me at 3 in the morning and asked if you know this Lekha Volchanskiy. Olya, what's up? It's nothing, he got into a fight on New Year's Eve over three bottles of vodka.

- So what?

I have to come to confirm his face)))

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Your "forbidden" in the thread title reminds me of such a good old Yeralash issue:

Andrei, a friend woke up and read Zelensky )))))))))))))))))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Andrei, a friend woke up and read Zelensky )))))))))))))))))

Lyosha, you should upload some pics of your girlfriends here. Life is booming!

(No politics, no history, so the rules are not broken, and it's interesting)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

The other day a woman clearly explained to me what a, um... jerk I am. She said you're an asshole. The police call me at 3 a.m. and ask if you know Lekha Volchanskiy. Olya, what's up? It's nothing, he got into a fight on New Year's Eve over three bottles of vodka.

- So what?

You have to come to confirm his face))).

I got it... Come to Kiev

Alexander Ivanov:

Lyashko to the President of Ukraine!!! And everything will be buttery with you))

Girlfriend jostles, - Lech, take me to the toilet.

And I confused yesterday, says, I will lie on your tummy. Well wellcome tu hello)))))))))

Winter is here!

Winter is here!

- Tell me doctor, is there any way to cure depression on your own without going to doctors?
- Yes, there is. It requires a strict daily routine and lots of friends. Of course it's bad when one is lonely... I knew a surgeon who had to emigrate. No friends around, his wife was always nagging him that there was nothing for them here. Although this is fundamentally wrong - sometimes people can work for a good government job, become rich necessary people ...
- Wait, what happened to the surgeon?
- The surgeon hanged himself.

-----------

Good morning.

Reason: