Windows 10 updated - page 3

Vladimir Karputov:
As I said above - what you have said demonstrates your unwillingness to read the whole topic and understand, but it's very easy to create havoc, isn't it?
It is much easier to delete the topic than to understand and help people. And the fact that you sometimes give very strange advice - everyone can see. One recent one was to look up the number of points through MathPow...

Artyom Trishkin:
I read the thread. You seemed to be saying that it was easier in four, and the codes were removed with the requirement to discuss only mql5.

Yes, but the question there was originally on MT5, with examples, and several people tried to talk sense into the questioner on 12 pages - all to no avail. In other words, the person does not want to learn thoroughly, in which case adding four to the topic would be a hell of a mix.

Vladimir Karputov:
I've already said it - what you said demonstrates your unwillingness to read the whole topic and understand, and it's very easy to make a fuss, isn't it?

I'm not talking to you now as a moderator, and I'm not discussing your actions as a moderator. I'm talking to you as a beginner in programming, and giving out strange recommendations to beginners, and even deleting mql4 codes in the process of discussing the difference between programming indicators for 4 and 5.

Although... delete the topic anyway...

Artyom Trishkin:
... One of the recent ones is to look up the number of points via MathPow...
I agree, doing it on every tick is a waste of resources - but for an example, to show you, it'll do. And why MathPow - here I want to remind you that Point() was not always 0.00001, there was a time and 0.00005.

Vladimir Karputov:

Yes, but the question there was originally on MT5, with examples, and several people tried to talk sense into the questioner on 12 pages - all to no avail. In other words, the person does not want to learn thoroughly, in which case adding four to the topic would be a hell of a mix.

I, too, had a hard time going from a B to an A. But I figured it out on my own. Others are asking for help on the forum. I don't see any criminality in comparing building methods. And if a person can not understand (I just could not get a year, I get it Vitya (Vinin) helped me in Skype), it does not give you the right as a moderator, to use the privileges given to you in order to just delete that you do not like, and there, where you can not help.

That's it, I'm withdrawing from the conversation so as not to get banned.

Artyom Trishkin:
I, too, had a hard time switching from a four to a five. But I figured it out on my own. Others are asking for help on the forum. I don't see any crime in comparing construction methods. And if a person can not understand (I'm like a year I could not get along, I get it Vitya (Vinin) helped me on Skype), it does not give you the right as a moderator, to use the privileges given to you in order to just delete that you do not like, and there, where you can not help.
Artyom, please post in that thread. There's no need to do so here.

Yes, it's an overkill sweep < that's how it worked in person. Did it for safety's sake there.

Fix it

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Renat, the forum is glitchy, it's been written about more than once and not 1000500. It's been 3-4 years, the problem has not been fixed. And the CEO doesn't seem to care at all.

• Everyone is fed up with the fact that when you reply to a post, the answer (almost always) ends up in the post box and you have to manually click on the HTML button to edit the format .
Renat Fatkhullin:

1) show now the error with the editor and tell me your browser, please. Not in words, please.

A simple example, reproducible in any browser (mine is Chrome): quote someone else's post, start replying to it and after typing two or three characters, delete them (discover that you forgot to switch the layout - a regular situation). You won't be able to continue without switching to HTML. And there are dozens of such little bugs. After inserting code you must add something, even an empty line, otherwise, after you submit the post, the code will be lost. It's impossible to insert additional lines inside of the code already inserted into post by copying them from MetaEditor, the code block is broken into numerous small blocks, one line in each block. And so on and so forth.

Sergei Vladimirov:

A simple example, reproducible on any browser (mine is Chrome): quote someone else's message, start replying to it and after typing two or three characters, delete them (discovering that you forgot to switch the layout - a regular situation). You won't be able to continue without switching to HTML. And there are dozens of such little bugs. After inserting code you must add something, even an empty line, otherwise, after you submit the post, the code will be lost. It's impossible to insert additional lines inside of already inserted code, having copied them from MetaEditor - the code block is broken into numerous small blocks, one line in each block. And so on and so forth.

It's these little glitches that get to you, and it's as if you're automataly solving them.

Updating their codes, I understand the developers. an extra comma in the code and you get thousands of users writing to you about how the code became glitchy after the update. But, only moderation for 10-14 days can fix it. And you have to pray to her that the new version will be accepted sooner so that the glitch doesn't cause trouble.

In other words. if there are higher priority tasks, it is better to let them be solved than a glitch with insertion of a quotation or a new line in the ready code on the forum. imho
Reason: