Suggestion to meta-quotes on the Market section. If there is monitoring - mark such EAs. - page 5

Why do my notifications only show personal messages?

Why doesn't it show if I have new replies in the forum threads?

Сергей:
why only personal messages appear in my notifications?

why doesn't it show if I have any new replies in the forum threads?

In order to keep track of a topic, you must first add it to your favourites (by clicking on the star to the right of the topic name):

The topic is not yet in favourites

Fig. 1. The topic isn't in my favorites yet

The theme is now in the favourites

Fig. 2. The topic is now in favourites

Karputov Vladimir:

In order to keep track of a topic, you must first add it to your favourites (by clicking on the star to the right of the topic name):

Fig. 1. The topic is not yet in favourites

Fig. 2. The topic is now in favourites

No, I don't mean that. I mean that it would be possible to make an option so that notifications would show which new replies a user has in the forum threads.
If he's been quoted somewhere, it means he's got a reply.

Сергей:

I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about the option that allows you to get a notification showing you which replies you've read in the forum threads.
If a user has been quoted somewhere, it means he/she has a reply.

This is already there - put the branch in your favourites. When posts appear in your favourite threads you will see an asterisk:

There's a new message in 'favourites'

Fig. 1: "There's a new post in favourites".

Just click on the star and you will be taken straight to your favourites, where you can see in which thread posts have appeared:

New post on a selected topic

Fig. 2. New post on favourite thread

Karputov Vladimir:

This is already there - put the branch in your favourites. When posts appear in your favourite threads you will see an asterisk:

Fig. 1: New message in favourites

Just click on the star and you will be taken straight to your favourites, where you can see in which thread posts have appeared:

Fig. 2. New message in favourite themes

Sometimes I get a reply in some threads and I don't know what I've been quoted.
It would be nice if the forum could track where I've been quoted and let me know when I've been quoted.
I don't need to keep track of all posts in a thread, I only need replies to my posts.

Сергей:
Sometimes I get a reply in some threads and I don't know what I've been told.
If the forum could track where I'm quoted and let me know when I'm quoted, that would be good.
I don't need to keep track of all posts in a thread, I just want replies to my posts.
Subscribe to topics of interest via favourites. That's the only way. Full stop.

Сергей:

or do as I wrote - mark EAs with signals and then check the box "Show me EAs with monitors only" in the selection options

Good idea.

Karputov Vladimir:
Subscribe to topics that interest you via your favourites. That's the only way. Full stop.
so i'm asking where is there one now? it's just a suggestion to modernise the forum).

Сергей:
so i'm asking where is there one now? it's just a suggestion to modernise the forum).
Please read my posts above carefully - it tells you how to put a topic in your favourites and get notifications of new posts in your favourites.

Vitalii Ananev:
By "not caring much about increasing sales" I meant in the context of this topic that the company has no interest in organizing monitoring of advisors. For example, take any major shop, do they make any effort to advertise a particular product of a particular manufacturer. The retailer is advertising only itself and not a particular manufacturer, which is distributing its product through its retail network. It is up to the manufacturer to advertise a particular product.

That's what it looks like to you... Notice how much an item on the shelf at eye level costs compared to an item on the lowest shelf.

However, that's not the case here at all. It's not a question of promotion. The issue is the creation of a mechanism that increases customer awareness. Economists have long proved that buyer awareness dramatically increases the average price level in the market for "complex" goods. The price level and the general level of demand.

Finally, my main thesis is that sales on the marketplace don't need the MC for commission revenues, it's really the small stuff. What matters is the so-called cost of switching consumers to a competitor's product.

That is, if, for example, you bought yourself a couple of three indicators and an EA for MT4, it's harder for you to switch even to MT5, let alone, say, Ninja Trading.

In other words, the more people buy into the marketplace, the bigger the user base the platform has, the more willing brokers will be to invest in using the platform, the more revenue the MC will make.

Having a catalogue of proven quality products greatly increases the credibility of the platform. If the MCs don't understand that, then that's their problem. I argue that forcing all experts on the marketplace to monitor will pay off several times over. Well, it's not for nothing that MK has put so much effort into the tester. And monitoring, in my opinion, will actually cost less (may have to spend more on entry, but the cost of maintenance, service and support will be less, though I could be wrong here).

Reason: