Funny, it turns out Alexander Elder is freelancing in our Market - page 4

Реter Konow:
I wonder if anyone has tried encoding Gerczyk's strategy? A challenge, though.)
Do I have to?

mmmoguschiy-new:
should we?
But there are a lot of followers. Is there not a strong programmer among them? After all, this is a great way to find an area for cooperation and to obtain the capital to be managed by a successful and wealthy trader. ))

Реter Konow:
But there are a lot of followers. Is there not a strong programmer among them? After all, this is a great way to find an area for cooperation and get capital to manage from a successful and wealthy trader. ))
His algorithm is "cloudy", and you will be tired to write anything.

Реter Konow:
Right under Elder's photo on the page, in clear and understandable English, it says who works with him and who sells. Guys, learn English)).
I don't see anything like that (about clarity). Below the picture is a biography of Elder. Next, without any transition, there is a paragraph about eSofttrade. But it doesn't say anything about who sells what. We are therefore dealing more with speculation than with real information.

Ihor Herasko:
I don't see anything like that (about clarity). Below the photo is a biography of Elder. Next, without any transition, follows a paragraph about the company eSofttrade. But it doesn't say anything about who sells what. So we are dealing more with speculation than with real information.

The argument above was about who owns the profile and who sells the products. From the paragraph under the photo it is quite clear that the seller is not Mr Elder, but a third party who refers to Elder himself, to the above-mentioned company and to their collaboration. It is not clear who is selling, but it is clear that it is not Elder. And it is clear that the questionnaire does not belong to Mr. Elder, because it refers to him in the third person. It is unlikely that creating his profile, he would talk about himself in the third person.)

Knowledge of English might have saved the curious from wrong guesses and arguments. )

By the way, it says that the company develops indicators and robots. It says it performs work to order. It gives contact details and suggests contacting them directly. In my opinion, everything is clear - their representative, who is not named, sells them.

Реter Konow:

From the paragraph below the photo it is quite clear that it is not Mr. Elder who is selling, but a third party.

Gospade, yes, that's clear, the question was whether they officially represent him or not. They decided it was official. Is that clear?

Комбинатор:

Gospade, yes that's clear, the question was whether they were officially representing him or not. They decided it was official. Is that clear?

I don't want to be a pain in the ass, but why would you think that? Does the text say anything about anyone representing Elder? Not even a hint of it. Just a brief excerpt from his biography and a mention of some company that worked with him and develops programs.

Nor does it say that the products he sells belong to that company.

The person who writes about Elder and the company is not introduced.

It seems that someone has put it together in such a way that inattentive readers would think that the products belonged to Elder or a company that cooperated with him.

In short, it looks like a fake.

Реter Konow:

I don't want to sound like a nerd, but why do you think so?

Because there was an interview with Elder here and the products match. Have you read the thread or gone straight to the firing line?

Комбинатор:

Because there was an interview with Elder here and the products match. Have you read the thread or gone straight to the grenades?

I read that thread and was quite surprised. I read Elder's interview.

Have you read the text of the questionnaire? If you do not have problems with English, you can immediately understand that the questionnaire does not belong to Elder, because it is written in the third person. There is no representative's name in the text and the company is mentioned in passing. There is very little information about it. Only a link to some website. It's not clear who owns the products. But it's clear that it doesn't belong to Elder.

Now re-read the first pages of the thread and you will understand my amazement at its rhetoric.

Реter Konow:

I read this thread and was quite surprised. I read Elder's interview.

Have you read the text of the questionnaire? If you do not have problems with English, you can immediately understand that the questionnaire does not belong to Elder, because it is in the third person. There is no representative's name in the text and the company is mentioned in passing. There is very little information about it. Only a link to some website. It's not clear who owns the products. But it's clear that it doesn't belong to Elder.

Now re-read the first pages of the thread and you will understand my amazement at its rhetoric.

In the third person sometimes speaks people who have a very high opinion of themselves. Like "I'm a legend for all time". Or when telling a story about a person, which the narrator is.
Reason: