Funny, it turns out Alexander Elder is freelancing in our Market - page 5

This is a company owned by Alexander Elder. The account has been verified and a próf of the company's registration has been provided.

Elder.com was founded by Dr. Alexander Elder in 1988 and originally named Financial Trading Seminars. From the start, the company focused on providing education for serious traders.

Renat Fatkhullin:

This is a company owned by Alexander Elder. The account has been verified and a próf of the company's registration has been provided.

One wonders why the questionnaire is written in such a way. Only in English, on behalf of a third party and without mentioning the name of the representative.

By the way, who has read any of Elder's books? I've read it and really liked it.)) (I'm not saying that for advertising purposes.)

Реter Konow:

Many people have probably read it. Personal psychology in trading is one of the essential factors.

Also, not for advertising purposes: In this respect, his book I have heard of: "Trading for a Living" <= I read it a long time ago under the title in Russian "How to Play and Win at the Stock Exchange" - it is, imho, a useful read for beginners traders and investors. h ttps://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Элдер,_Александр

Dina Paches:

Many people have probably read it. Personal psychology in trading is one of the essential factors.

Also, not for advertising purposes: In that respect, his book I've heard of: "Trading for a Living" <= I read it under the title in Russian "How to Play and Win at the Stock Exchange" - it is, imho, a useful read for beginners traders and investors. h ttps://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Элдер,_Александр

That's exactly what I read. It's fascinating and stunning with its depth of psychology. Such vivid and memorable thoughts. Great.

Реter Konow:
Yeah, and it really grabbed me, I remember. And it was easy to read.

Dina Paches:
Yeah, and it really grabbed me, I remember. And it was easy to read.
Honestly, when I read it, I couldn't tear myself away. ) Every chapter is a treasure trove of wisdom. You know, I think this book is much more than just trading. There's definitely richer content.)

Do you remember the moment where he criticises the automation of trade? What do you think of it?

Реter Konow:
Do you remember the moment where he criticises the automation of trade? What did you think of it?
And I, too, remember that reading his book was hard for me to tear myself away from. However, to my shame, due to the passage of time (and my other current thoughts) I can't recall anything about that criticism offhand at the moment :(

Dina Paches:
And I, I remember, found it hard to tear myself away from reading his book. However, to my shame, due to the passage of time (and my other current thoughts) I can't recall anything about that criticism on a quick glance right now :(

To be honest, I'm a bit fuzzy on the details too...) But in general terms, he says (and makes a compelling argument) that a machine can neither be free as a human, nor possess experience or intuition, and therefore, attempts to make a profitable program are doomed to failure and pointless. That seems to be the case...

On the other hand, his research in the book shows how dependent man is on his psychology and how unreliable his actions are.

Of course, it's hard to argue with his arguments in the book, but maybe he missed something after all. I would like to hope so.)