I will write the indicator for free - page 63

vebster005:

Please have a look at my induke above as well:

vebster0052019.01.06 21:45RU
Please make button position be saved when you change TF!!!

I have the buttons permanently in the top, left corner. Nothing is changing.

Александр:

I have the buttons permanently in the top, left corner. Nothing changes.

Hovering over the menu they are shown, you need to make so that when you click on the buttons and change the TF they are displayed as pressed (if you pressed it before) and then what happens: that they are pressed and change the TF and they are again in the not pressed state, Please fix it, please

Hello, I ask who is not difficult to create an indicator, privestvii, ie, threw on the chart shows a picture and after 5 seconds, this picture to disappear, but need to make sure that when the market is off picture also disappeared in 5 seconds, and most importantly, anyone who throws a picture on the chart saw picture (ie what I want to say that not everyone had to throw a picture in a folder with an indicator and a picture displayed through a link or something else. Please do who can

Nasedkin:

Good afternoon Alexander!!! I asked you to write a difference indicator for three currency pairs. You sent me an indicator that works on all pairs,

for which I am grateful. I will send you your indicator (Open_Minus), your indicator that works with only one pair and the Excel table

Excel spreadsheet, which describes what I want to get, it has two sheets. On the second sheet is a sample chart. About 3-4 buffers, this is my vision,

how it can be achieved.

Trying. Throw on EURCHF
Files:

Александр:
Trying. Throw on EURCHF

Alexander, please look at my file.

ares96:

Alexander please see my file

Unfortunately, I can't. I don't know how to do it.

Александр:

Unfortunately, I can't. I don't know how to do it.

I need a screensaver for the indicator, not a rainbow, but thanks anyway!

ares96:

Need a screensaver for the indicator, not a rainbow, but thanks anyway!

You're welcome, sorry I couldn't help.

Александр:
Trying. Throw to EURCHF
Good day Alexander!!! Thank you very much for the indicator, everything turned out well.

Nasedkin:
Good afternoon Alexander!!! Thank you very much for the indicator, everything turned out well.

You're welcome! The main thing for good, for profit :) As you have probably already noticed, I have specifically made it possible to introduce, in external parameters, other pairs. So you can use other pairs on the same principle.

Reason: