Who had a major Windows 10 update today? - page 3

I don't have sound #resource working in 1607. Maybe others don't either, don't know - rolled back.

Andrey Anisimov:
I don't have sound #resource working in 1607. Maybe others too, don't know - rolled back.

I don't understand, what isthe sound #resource? Is there no sound or something else?

I have sound.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I don't understand, what isthe sound #resource? Is there no sound or something else?

I have sound

There is no sound only when PlaySound() plays the resource file.

Andrey Anisimov:
No sound only when PlaySound() plays the resource file.
Oh, I see, it's about MQL. I'll have to give it a try.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

And why do such a nasty thing.

It's sanctions. Be patient...:))))

Alexey Viktorov:
These are sanctions. Be patient...:))))

So I checked other programs with passwords, like Skype, evernote and others. The passwords are still there, only in MT4/5 terminals all passwords are gone, judging by feedbacks, others too.

Now let's turn our heads and think why MQ screwed Microsoft so much?

And here's what I think. MS is actively buying up firms that are successful. A recent example, there's a package called Xamarin that allows you to write cross-platform applications in C# for iOS and Android. All along it was paid for, a few hundred greens.

MS recently bought it, built it into Visual Studio, and now it's free, even in the free VS Community version.

Presumably, MS wants to buy MQ too, and in order to persuade it faster, it launches attacks like this )) So, we will soon be writing MQL4/5 programs in Visual Studio ))

This is such crazy speculation!

Alexey Volchanskiy:

So I checked other programs with passwords, like Skype, evernote and others. The passwords are still there, only in MT4/5 terminals all passwords are gone, judging by feedbacks, others too.

Now let's turn our heads and think why MQ screwed Microsoft so badly?

And here's what I think. MS is actively buying up firms that are successful. A recent example, there's a package called Xamarin that allows you to write cross-platform applications in C# for iOS and Android. All along it was paid for, a few hundred greens.

MS recently bought it, built it into Visual Studio, and now it's free, even in the free VS Community version.

Presumably, MS wants to buy MQ too, and in order to coax it out more quickly, it carries out attacks like this )) So, we will soon be writing MQL4/5 programs in Visual Studio ))

That's such crazy speculation!

Alexey, I made a joke in the first place. Although I understand that you're not interested in jokes...

Secondly, why don't you send MS to Peru? For some reason I don't like win10 as much as I don't like vista. For some reason I've only used win95, win98, XP and now I'm using 7. What really pissed me off was the insistence on upgrading to 10.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Now let's turn our heads and think why MQ screwed Microsoft so much?

Presumably, MS wants to buy MQ too, and in order to coax it out more quickly, it carries out attacks like this )) So, we will soon be writing MQL4/5 programs in Visual Studio ))

Such crazy speculations!

Most likely the built-in MT4/5 security has gone off, just in case, it's a reaction to a radical change in the environment

Alexander Bereznyak:
Probably the protection built into MT4/5 worked, just in case, reaction to radical change of environment
Damn...and I thought I'd soon be working in VS with a cross-platform compiler ))

Alexander Bereznyak:
most likely the protection built into the MT4/5 is triggered, just in case, a reaction to a radical change in the environment
. When you restore your computer after an unwanted change, using a restore point, the automatic authorisation is also gone.
Reason: