Using high-frequency robots - how do brokers and DCs react? - page 5

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Of course, it's a question of their size and provenance
Absolutely.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

What the hell are the quotes, I mean the artificial delays in execution. You just need an excursion - a day of life among the programmers of an ordinary brokerage company to take off the rose-coloured glasses :) I've already written that it's just a dirty manipulation going on in the spirit of 10 years ago, only now most of it is cut off from you through slippages.

And if you also feel better about slippages, then you are talking like a person who is far from understanding at all. The broker you mentioned was opened by technicians I know too. They were laughing together at naive people like you about 10 years ago when they were representatives of another broker :) really think like plankton and defend something you have no idea about at all, what wars are going on there for YOUR money.

Read at least on the market or in signals here - how many interesting systems have already been killed by slippage, and what a huge difference there is between dts in prosk, and how they end up increasing slippage with your trading volume. and everyone does it.

there's a programme on ntv called "NashPotrebNadzor" - that's where you should go.

mmmoguschiy-new:
There's a programme on NTV called "NashPotrebNadzor" - you should go there.
I don't watch TV) it's up to you what to believe and what not. The information I have written is practically useful, because it will help people make the right choice, and you're still getting your panties in a twist for some reason.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I don't watch TV) it's up to you what you believe and what you don't. The information I have written is practically useful because it will help people make the right choice, and you are getting worked up for some reason.
You're getting fucked up, mind you! Put your energy where you need it! Expose the scum - let the whole country know how we, ordinary traders, get screwed over

Z.U. I don't watch the box either

Yuriy Asaulenko:

No one has had that experience, by the very definition of HFT.

Brokers don't care about any of this. It's not possible in DCs.

Why?

Few ticks, high costs poor infrastructure or other?

Naturally, no one is going to play along with anyone! The customer is always right - it's not about dealers

OK, it's time for bed - I'm going to go dream conspiracy theories

Artem Chyvelev:

Why?

Low ticks, high costs poor infrastructure or other?

HFT - It's intercepting bids before other players (not just that, of course). Where do you see orders in the DC?

HFT at a broker is possible if your comp is directly in the datacentre of the exchange. No Plaza 2 will save you.) - It will be very fast, but not HFT.)

Комбинатор:

Gospadze.... Talking about HFT on MT is serious. It's even funnier than talking about how you can't make money on forex.

A PIPSHIP is what it's called.

Absolutely support your position, no serious work (trade) on forex...even with high-frequency ...even with hands is out of the question.... it is possible to use MT only for developing the logic of a trading robot (TS) and testing it....no real trading of course NOTHING.... because it contradicts the main tenet of stock trading - SAVE CAPITAL.... no forex broker can guarantee you and never can ... because the business model of forex brokers are built on totally different principles and goals!

Olexiy Polyakov:
I absolutely support your position, no serious work (trading) on forex... even with high-frequency tools... even with hands is out of the question....... MT can only be used to develop the logic of a trading robot (TS) and test it... no real trading can be done, of course.... because it contradicts the main tenet of stock trading - SAVE CAPITAL.... no forex broker can guarantee you and never can ... because the business model of forex brokers are built on totally different principles and goals!

Very interesting, and probably correct. But it's not clear -" it is possible to use MT only for developing trading robot (TS) logic and testing it... No real trading of course... ".

Why would you need MT for that? So that we could redesign it in С++/C# for another terminal?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

HFT - This is intercepting bids before other players (not just that, of course). Where do you see bids in the DC?

HFT at the broker is possible if your computer is directly in the datacentre of the exchange. No Plaza 2 will save you) - It will be very fast, but not HFT).

That's what I was talking about. The book is there, when they stretched their fibre between two American exchanges to intercept bids a millisecond earlier and sell at a paltry mark-up on the other exchange.

And then went the route of buying up old towers, here in detail https://habrahabr.ru/post/239267/

This is HFT, and here we have a God knows what kind of scalping)). By the way, they banned HFT in the states when they crashed the market a few years ago? Lazy to look...

Зачем HFT-трейдеры скупают старые вышки
Зачем HFT-трейдеры скупают старые вышки
  • habrahabr.ru
Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут оставлять комментарии. Войдите, пожалуйста. Пометьте топик понятными вам метками, если хотите или закрыть
Reason: