QIWI and Skrill have been added to the register of banned websites. - page 3

Alexandr Saprykin:
and we always do everything exceptionally well?
It's just that when a reputable company advertises on its website, it really hurts that campaign's credibility.

Alexey Busygin:
It's just that when a reputable company advertises on its website, it really hurts the credibility of that campaign.
I see the credibility of a reputable google is below the plinth...
See above there was no advertising on the kiwi website, and advertising on terminals is not relevant to the website.

Alexandr Saprykin:
I see that the reputable google has less credibility...
See above there were no ads on the kiwi website and the ads on the terminals are not related to the website.
google itself is an advertising corporation, unlike kiwi.

Alexey Busygin:
Google itself is an advertising corporation, unlike Kiwi.

There are no adverts on the Kiwi website. It never has.

I wonder if you throw a bag of heroin in the bin outside a Sberbank ATM, will Sber be shut down?

Alexey Busygin:
google itself is an advertising corporation, unlike kiwi.
It's one of the corporation's businesses, but it's not an advertising corporation.

Let me give you an analogy with what I wrote above about advertising on kiwi terminals.
If a car is being driven around the city with advertising on the side of a volcano or the like, then the avtovaz website should be blocked, right?

are you aware that kiwi terminals are not owned by kiwi?

Artyom Trishkin:

There are no adverts on the Kiwi website. There never has been.

I wonder if you throw a bag of heroin in the bin outside a Sberbank ATM, will Sber be shut down?

bravo!!! good analogy!

Artyom Trishkin:

There are no adverts on the Kiwi website. There never has been.

Try it, tell me what it's like. ATMs have built-in video surveillance cameras, so you are more likely to be covered than Sberbank.

Alexey Busygin:
Try it, then tell us how it is. ATMs have built-in video surveillance cameras, so they will shut you down rather than Sberbank.

There you go. Why then, if you follow the same logic, do they put payment system websites on the list of banned sites? After all, the ones who are running ads should be banned.

ZS. In fact you for the same reason, and not only you but all the programmers who write programs to order for trading in foreign exchange markets, cannot advertise - they are told that they should buy a license of a forex dealer. What do you say? Right - I'm not a dealer, I'm just a freelancer. But you (us) have been flattened under someone else's ban.

Artyom Trishkin:

There you go. Why then, if the same logic is followed, do they put payment system websites on the list of banned sites? After all, those who are running ads should be banned.

They say that they have to buy a Forex dealer's license in order to be able to advertise themselves. What do you say? Right - I'm not a dealer, I'm just a freelancer. But you (us) have been flattened under someone else's ban.

This is already a fairy tale

Alexey Busygin:
That's a fairy tale.
Is it? Many people have said that Yandex does not allow advertising for this reason.
Reason: