To the wheel or the cry of the soul ... Withdrawal systems in MQL5 - page 31

Stanislav Aksenov:

Does no one here by any chance use epayservices.com?

It seems their description says that it is a solution for freelancers, IT companies. The terms and conditions are not bad.

I suggest the administration pay attention.

HOW MUCH MONEY DO I NEED? - Thanks, keep it.

There's an epayments card linked to an account on this site, who's used it? How does it go? Is there no commission? What is the limit?

Stanislav Aksenov:

Does no one here by any chance use epayservices.com?

It seems their description says that it is a solution for freelancers, IT companies. The terms and conditions are not bad.

I suggest the administration pay attention.

Some kind of obscure service... I searched the site and found nothing about the company.

Good afternoon, dear administration! @Renat Fatkhullin

What do you think about the proposal to additionally enter all the major currencies for payments on this resource, RUR, EUR, GBP, JPY?

Correspondingly, you need to introduce the notion of "wallets" denominated in the appropriate currency. Users from Russia is not the least part of the community and the same can be said about the Chinese part of the forum, so it is logical and expedient in terms of convenience, and most importantly in economic terms, give users the opportunity to make payments directly in the currency they want. Accordingly expand the list of national payment systems, such as Ya.Money and add WMR, etc.

Andrey Dik:

Ya.Money and add WMR etc.

Even in Russia, very few people use Yandex money. I wouldn't mind using Kiwi.

Evgeny Belyaev:
Where is this information coming from?

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Where does this information come from?

1. My own experience.

2.wordstat

Evgeny Belyaev:

1. My own experience.

2.wordstat

For the first, I have a different experience.

For the second, how did you compare and with what?

Evgeny Belyaev:

It does not matter who uses what now. What matters is what they will use if they are able to use national currency. It is important to be able to pay in currency without conversions. Conversion is an evil.

Now, all the major e-money systems allow you to keep funds in the currency of your choice, the trend towards adding currency wallets is increasing. Even PayPal allows you to keep your money in RUR. But MQL resource makes most of the users to do the conversion they do not need (Russia, China and other countries, except where USD are circulating). Those who really benefit from making transactions in USD are in the vast minority.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

On the first, I have a different experience.

For the second, how did you compare and with what?

kiwi wallet - 853,099 hits per month

yandex money - 527,427 impressions per month

Russian Federation region

Reason: