Download MetaTrader 5

hello guysz, is it possible for a trader to open more than one position in one account in meta trader 4?

To add comments, please log in or register
Nelson Salim
Nelson Salim  

i'm still a rookie, and i have been wondering if it is possible to open more than one trading position in meta trader 4 account? or if its only possible to open one position, then open another after exiting the trade. 

thank you  

Stuart Browne
Stuart Browne  
salim.nelson:

i'm still a rookie, and i have been wondering if it is possible to open more than one trading position in meta trader 4 account? or if its only possible to open one position, then open another after exiting the trade. 

thank you  

Yes, possible in MT4. Only limit is usually a broker limit on number of open positions but that would be quite high in most cases. Oh and the other limit is your $$ :)
Nelson Salim
Nelson Salim  
Filter:
Yes, possible in MT4. Only limit is usually a broker limit on number of open positions but that would be quite high in most cases. Oh and the other limit is your $$ :)
thanks a lot!!
Stuart Browne
Stuart Browne  
salim.nelson:
thanks a lot!!
Welcome :)
Tan Phan Ngoc
Tan Phan Ngoc  
salim.nelson:

thank you  

Don't open so much orders. Pay attention to risk management.
Osama Shaban
Osama Shaban  
My broker allow to open at most 200 trades :)
Thanh Tu Bui
Thanh Tu Bui  
My EA is always open 2 orders at the same time :)
sathish kumar
sathish kumar  
if you have doubt, just open demo account, try all idea in it. next come to live account.
Nelson Salim
Nelson Salim  
sathish kumar:
if you have doubt, just open demo account, try all idea in it. next come to live account.
thanks i tried and its works well
To add comments, please log in or register