hello guysz, is it possible for a trader to open more than one position in one account in meta trader 4?

i'm still a rookie, and i have been wondering if it is possible to open more than one trading position in meta trader 4 account? or if its only possible to open one position, then open another after exiting the trade. 

thank you  

salim.nelson:

i'm still a rookie, and i have been wondering if it is possible to open more than one trading position in meta trader 4 account? or if its only possible to open one position, then open another after exiting the trade. 

thank you  

Yes, possible in MT4. Only limit is usually a broker limit on number of open positions but that would be quite high in most cases. Oh and the other limit is your $$ :)

Filter:
Yes, possible in MT4. Only limit is usually a broker limit on number of open positions but that would be quite high in most cases. Oh and the other limit is your $$ :)
thanks a lot!!

salim.nelson:
thanks a lot!!
Welcome :)

salim.nelson:

thank you  

Don't open so much orders. Pay attention to risk management.

My broker allow to open at most 200 trades :)

My EA is always open 2 orders at the same time :)

if you have doubt, just open demo account, try all idea in it. next come to live account.

sathish kumar:
if you have doubt, just open demo account, try all idea in it. next come to live account.
thanks i tried and its works well
Reason: