Algorithm Optimisation Championship. - page 59

Dmitry Fedoseev:

OK, I'm off, stay do-mi, in your quiet do-mi world. Cross me off the panel.

I'll explain, of course, to everyone here with armour balls. In the second version of the script, you do not need to import FF(), because the participant function is also imported there, so FF() will not be visible in the participant function. The FF() function must be imported in the member library. Even an example of such trivial bullshit is presented incorrectly. I know, I know, you'll say it's clear. But if it's so clear, why isn't the correct example provided? With a look like I'm an idiot here.

Bye-bye.

Dim, now I don't get it, who are you mad at? Me? I'm sorry, I don't have any complaints to you.

About the function import. Probably you are talking about my examples. So, if you make import of the FF only inside the library of the participant, there will be no access to the FF from the script of the inspector, that's why import of FF functions is declared in the script of the inspector and in the library of the participant, 2 times. On the one hand, to be able to control the FF from the inspector (secretly, a member with the FF could do naughty things), and on the other hand, to be able to add to the FF library funkiki statistics or something else that would make colorful and informative charts.

For now, these are just examples, so participants can begin to prepare for the championship. I was going to offer to move the championship to an earlier date, for example to June 27, but now I doubt it... I just see that everyone is exhausted waiting.

Реter Konow:
Yes Andrei, come on. I'm just against rudeness. Let Dimitri participate. But rudeness is not allowed to anyone! If I snap, I'll ban myself. You have my word.
You're both wrong. One is stupid and the other is rude. But I haven't noticed any bluntness or excessive rudeness. So let's all be friends and clean up this thread of unnecessary bickering. Maybe we'll get together over a cup of cognac sometime, and we'll laugh at each other...

So, what do you say we move it to June 27?

Andrey Dik:
Don't worry about the correctness of the FF execution. If you supply values within the specified limits, which the rules stipulate, nothing bad can happen. If you manage to suspend the terminal, or cause it to divide by zero or leave the array, you will be disqualified. And the FF will not be disqualified under any circumstances.
How am I supposed to know if I'm invoking division by zero or not. I'm passing an array of numbers. Some of them are zeros. So how do I know that zero won't be in the denominator of some part of the formula if the FF is given by a formula?

Andrey Dik:
So, what do you say we move it to 27 June?
I personally won't have time to prepare the code.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

The FF() function must be imported into the member library.

The member library example in option 2 has such import. Well, i.e. the import is both in the startup script and in the member library. But if I send an ex file, which ff import path should I stitch there? How to run on another FF? Not elaborated.

Option 1 is better. A month ago I sketched myself an interface by Andrew's description. I got variant 1. Only without 2 loops and ServiceFunc. In the current terminology, it could look something like this:

AlgoInit(paramCount, MaxFFruns_P);  // включает:   InitAO (paramCount, MaxFFruns_P); ServiceFunc1 ();
while(AlgoWork()) //решает остановиться или нет, включает ServiceFunc2() и ServiceFunc3() т.к. они идут друг за другом.  счетчик не используем, т.к. в ВАРИАНТЕ 2 его тоже нет, т.е. либо на усмотрение алгоритма либо ввести обязательным.
{
  GetOptParam (param); 
  SendFFvolue(FF (param)); 
}

Andrey Dik:
So, what do you say we move it to 27 June?
What's the date, isn't it 11 July in the rules?

Igor Volodin:
What's the date, isn't it 11 July in the rules?
I'm tired of waiting, so I offered to postpone it. I see that the participants are not ready yet, so we will not postpone the date.

Yuri Evseenkov:
How am I supposed to know if I'm calling division by zero or not? I pass in an array of numbers. Some of them are zeros. So how do I know that zero won't be in the denominator of some part of the formula if the ff is given by the formula?
You don't need to know that. Stay within the range [-10.0;10.0] and you won't have a problem.

Andrey Dik:
You don't need to know this. Stay within the range [-10.0;10.0] and there will be no problem.
I.e. you can pass a null array and know the value of FF if all parameters are equal to zero.
Reason: