Safe, profitable and exciting forex - page 3

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
It's the same strategy with the same parameters and $1 deposit, but running every 1 day, and maybe more often.
Have you tried using StopLoss? Roughly speaking 100$ deposit and 1$ stop, you get the same and less hassle.
Although... then there's no masochistic pleasure in the frequent sight of a depot dying. This is the main disadvantage of StopLosses.

Andrey Dik:
Have you tried using StopLoss? Roughly speaking $100 depo and stop at $1, you get the same but less hassle.
Although... then there's no masochistic pleasure in the frequent sight of a depot dying. That's the main disadvantage of StopLosses.
It will break the logic of this approach a little. I need to run a series of EAs. Should I launch all of them with $100 deposit? Another thing is to run it with 2 $ and when reducing it to $ 1, then consider this bot dead and add another $ 1 and give it a new number and consider that a new bot is running. Then, not a single bot will not die. The same can be done with 100 $-money. In general, well advised. Thank you.

I have a system like this:

A lot of trades close at a small minus/plus. But then, when there is an opportunity, one order pulls the account.

Anton Zverev:

I have a system like this:

A lot of trades close at a small minus/plus. But then, when there is an opportunity, one order pulls the account.

A very similar system, but how do you define this "opportunity"? Do you expect to run them in batches every day so that you don't miss the opportunity that suddenly presents itself?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
A very similar system, and how do you define this "opportunity"?

It's just that trades are closed according to an algorithm and it's a matter of luck. There are strong price spikes

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Do you want to run them in batches every day so that you do not miss this unexpected opportunity?

I did things differently when I was at school)

I created a netizen who would make a lot of money in a short period of time. But he could withdraw at any minute.

I took $100 and broke it down by 10 (cent account).

I limited my profitability to 100%. When the Expert Advisor reached this figure, I withdrew the money and left the robot to trade.

If my Expert Advisor plummeted, then I ran it on next $10. It did not look too bad. Sometimes, there were periods when the Expert Advisor did not lose money for a long time, and the 10$ did not lose too much money.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Dear forum participants. It is no secret that many, for various reasons, lose money and, with them, the hope of a profitable forex trade. Any frontal attack on the Forex market leads to disappointment. I decided to include logic. The market is characterized, due to the presence of economic cycles, by periodic lingering trends, for example, on the TF D1. It is necessary to use them for acceleration of TS with minimal deposit, for example 1$ on cent account. It is necessary to run daily the Expert Advisor based on the trend indicator in the mode of trend catching, namely, with TP=1000 points and SL=50 points with lot (risk) 0,01. In some time, from 1 to 4 years, or maybe right away, or after several months, the Expert Advisor will definitely break away from the captivity of stops and will fly up to conquer millions. Actually, this is what we need. Now let's calculate the maximum risks: 4*250*1 = $1000. I.e., in Forex you can lose only 1000$ in the worst case, that everyone can afford. Now, on the plus side: I ran in tester similar Expert Advisor from the beginning of 1973 on EUR/USD pair. 21 days, up to 29th of January 1973 EAs started to die. Lost $21. Since 29th of January till 19th of February 15 Expert Advisors were successful and by the present moment "earned" (relatively) 15*2,35 = 35,25 million$. I have counted about 30 such long, trendy segments during 42 years. Therefore, the possibility and probability of getting into them is very high.

Conclusion: You have to stop chasing the price, and daily run or make a deposit of 1$ for komikaze robots as they die, and the deal is done. There is exciting trading, a secure life, you can afford VPS from Metaquotes and many other things, if not the end of Forex due to huge losses at the expense of winning market participants or climate change and the nature of trading. Intend to massively launch such a Mega Project. Your opinions.

I just read that and didn't have to read everything you wrote.

The answer is simple... even if you bump into a trend of 1000+ pips you can't hold out. the balls won't allow it and morally it's very hard to get ready for such a trade.

I tried a similar method on stocks, although I did not trade robotically, but manually. The essence was simple: before the reports came out, I analysed the company's ratings from analytical agencies. I opened only the sale and only on shares with negative rating. Deposit 5-10$. The result - +720% in a quarter. So I think kamikaze robots might work quite well. Good luck to you!

Roman Busarov:

I only read this and didn't read everything you wrote.

the answer is simple... Even if you bump into a 1000+ pips trend, you can't hold it. I don't have the balls to do it and it's very hard to get ready for such trading.

You're right, you should have nerves of iron and have the will not to interfere in the work of kamikaze EAs. I am preparing myself morally and financially to run a series of 1000 kamikaze robots. I am now looking for the best option for minimum deposit, researching the market for 42 years since 1973. The work is colossal if you try to pull it all off manually. I will describe the stages of this work, maybe someone from the programmers will help me to automate it. I will describe only for one EUR/USD pair, ideally I need it for all symbols:

1. We need 10771 daily runs of the Expert Advisor in the Strategy Tester with a deposit of 1, 2, 3, ......, 50 (max. drawdown) $. Total: 538550 runs of the Expert Advisor;

2. Find: number of killed and survived Expert Advisor, summarize the losses and gains;

3. Identify the smallest initial deposit which allows obtaining the largest specific profit, calculate the ratio of profit to total expenses;

4. To do all this with a constant lot 0.01 and the risk 0.01, which results in more than a million runs of the Expert Advisor, which is not realistic manually.

Without having done this work, I dare not start the project.

Question: How do I modify my tester to do this amount of work?

Reason: