Trading against the crowd - is there an interested programmer in working together - page 10

Комбинатор:
But you don't have to tell me what to do.

It's certainly your own business). What's it got to do with you, anyway? The topic is for everyone.

But you should know what you're working with. But that's also your own business. )

Yuriy Asaulenko:
That's the right thing to do.)

I wouldn't say that. Imho, the information is quite adequate.

The article is not about the exchange. Tvardovsky has a lot of articles about the exchange, and they are not bad either. By the way, the exchange also leak, and all the same 95%. )

I do not understand what are you so offended by forex (worry)? We have nothing to do with Forex. We play with DTs by their rules and quotes forex, with corrections of the same DTs and without any legislative framework. Got it? Good. Let's continue working. At the same time stop making delusional hypotheses about playing against someone who does not exist. And start doing things instead of creating illusions.

Despite my efforts to explain the idea to the man and at the same time understand his point of view, he refuses to meet, and still do not want to miss the chance to participate in the discussion of "crazy idea", just want to send him where he himself does not want to:).

How do you imagine continuing to work if the very essence of the branch is in no way suited to your work.

Izzatilla Ikramov:

Despite my efforts to explain the idea to the man and at the same time understand his point of view, he refuses to meet, and does not want to miss the chance to participate in the discussion of a "crazy idea", just want to send him where he does not want to go :).

How do you imagine continuing to work if the very essence of the branch does not suit you in any way to work.

That's another point of view on your topic. And maybe someone will take a different point of view than yours. And that's enough already.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

But understanding what you're working with is probably still a good idea, although that's also your own business. )

What makes you think I don't? And at least what makes you think you understand it better than me?

Комбинатор:
What makes you think I don't understand? And at least what makes you think you understand it better than me?

From your answers.)

I am not writing just for you. In private, I will only communicate with you.

Maybe this is where you can get some information for your own purposes.

See

this link gets deleted...

replace buka with myfxbook

www.buka.com/community/outlook

Anton Govorukhin:

A simple example, let's say the market has gone down, hard and fast. All of your indicators start to show an increase in short positions. Let's say the indicators reached the level of 80% of shorts by 20% of longs. This is a good market imbalance, isn't it? I think so. So you decide to buy this asset. The immediate question is where is the stop? And I'm more than confident that trading by this strategy you are more than once faced with the fact that the market kept falling.

I didn't read it carefully the first time. Yes, it may well be.

That's just the statistics shows only one group of market participants.

And for me this skew is a signal anyway, regardless of the fact that the shorts or longs increased or decreased. And no one has cancelled the stops.

Trading on the exchange and having the open interest structure, I would probably act differently.

In general, I'm more inclined to look at the oandex than the ratio of shorts/ longs.

Комбинатор:

I didn't read it carefully the first time. Yes, that may well be the case.

Except that the statistics in question represent only one group of market participants.

And as for me, such a skew is still a signal, regardless of whether shorts or longs have been added. And no one has cancelled the stops.

Trading on the exchange and having the open interest structure, I would probably act differently.

In general, I'm more inclined to look at the oandex than to look at the ratio of shorts/longs.

is it a regular stock market type? we've got a lmax one here if you need it) https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/84605/page9#comment_2518280
Получение потока цен через WebSocket на С#.
Получение потока цен через WebSocket на С#.
  • www.mql5.com
Здравствуйте, уважаемые. Возник интерес получать котировки с различных источников (в т.ч. валютная биржа LMAX...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
is the glass like a normal stock exchange?

Not exactly. In the picture on the left.

Комбинатор:

not quite. in the picture on the left

OK, you have the data on the terminal, but how do you process the data and use it in trading?
Reason: