Retrieving a price stream via WebSocket in C#. - page 5

mmmoguschiy-new:
supplemented the question.
We pull the data from the table cells - they have names (identifiers). Not a problem. I did it some years ago, but by immersing the frame in my local HTML page, then through scripts. From it, the frame and its events are accessible. I suppose from a browser immersed in C++/C#, too, the HTML page (frame) identifiers are available.

mmmoguschiy-new:
what event, and how will you retrieve data when it occurs?
You need to subscribe to the event of socket, through which widget receives data :) Or you need to find a proper client request to the websocket, so that in reply the server sends the quotes. And constantly pound the websocket with requests. But the first option is better.

no, you don't need to bash the websocket, it's a websocket;) once you subscribe to the right tools, all you need to do is read the data stream...

there are a couple of javascripts in this widget, they communicate with the server via this same websocket... if only they could be decrypted, everything would be clearer...

Yuriy Asaulenko:
We pull data from table cells - they have names (identifiers).
This is called parsing!

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Getting price feed through WebSocket in C#.

Yuriy Asaulenko, 2016.05.18 18:49

Event - change of price in widget table in browser. I can't go into more detail as there are other tasks at the moment.

And it's called (to quote myself)"to somehow identify updates of current quotes". So my question is - why write the same thing I wrote, but in different words? Are you buttering me up? Please write the name of the event you have to subscribe to or a code fragment. Why do you need unnecessary words? Well, unless you're not paid for these words...

Andrey Ziablytsev:

no, you don't need to bang the websocket, it's a websocket;) once you subscribe to the right tools, all you have to do is read the data stream...

there are a couple of javascripts in this widget, they communicate with the server via this same websocket... If they could be decrypted, everything would be clearer.

the problem is that the standard.netclass doesn't have a method to subscribe to https://msdn.microsoft.com/ru-ru/library/system.net.websockets.websocket(v=vs.110).aspx web socket events, it can only be used for pounding :)

i.e. either asp.net should have suitable methods, or some other way

or there's no problem, and I just haven't figured it out yet

WebSocket - класс (System.Net.WebSockets)
  • msdn.microsoft.com
Пространство имен: System.Net.WebSockets Сборка: System (в System.dll) ИмяОписание ИмяОписание (Наследуется от Object.) Классы и члены классов в пространстве имен , которые поддерживаются в Windows 7, Windows Vista SP2 и Windows Server 2008, являются абстрактными классами. Это дает возможность разработчику приложения для...

in a nutshell, a websocket is a modification of a simple JS socket to work through web browsers. the connection is established at the beginning of the session and lasts until the page is closed...

Communication with the server is another issue, it uses their own json protocol, if I understand it correctly. The question is to dig out the subscription requests from the html/JavaScript/json itself...

then create a websocket connection, shove subscription request into the socket and read the thread in the loop...

eh, I was wondering where I could find the time...

by the way clientwebsocket is closer to the truth, that's something like thishttp://codereview.stackexchange.com/questions/41591/websockets-client-code-and-making-it-production-ready

Websockets client code and making it production-ready
Websockets client code and making it production-ready
  • codereview.stackexchange.com
The following code is helpful to anyone who uses websockets in general... and is probably good template for anyone getting started in this area. I'd like to flesh this out into something that is more general purpose, and reusable, since the assumptions and questions I have will apply to many different situations. The Timespan "Delay" is used...

Andrey Ziablytsev:

in a nutshell, a websocket is a modification of a simple JS socket to work through web browsers. the connection is established at the beginning of the session and lasts until the page is closed...

Communication with the server is another issue, it uses their own json protocol, if I understand it correctly. The question is to dig out the subscription requests from the html/JavaScript/json itself...

then create a websocket connection, shove a subscription request into the socket and read the thread in the loop...

eh, I was wondering where I could find the time...

by the way, clientwebsocket is closer to the truth, something like this http://codereview.stackexchange.com/questions/41591/websockets-client-code-and-making-it-production-ready

Well here are all the headers to the keys to connect to it, if I understand it correctly. I've downloaded samples, I'm trying to figure them out :) the problem is aggravated by almost complete lack of C# programming skills, come on, help me out :))

The subscription request seems to be of this kind

[{"channel":"/meta/subscribe","clientId":"0xedb0wsq7leqjx0hb680yfi5l5bffb","subscription":"/fixprof/depthmax/GBPUSD","id":"b"}]

и ответ сервера

[{"id":"b","clientId":"0xedb0wsq7leqjx0hb680yfi5l5bffb","channel":"/meta/subscribe","successful":true,"subscription":"/fixprof/depthmax/GBPUSD"}]

And you can't do without a handshake, there's client control, you need to make an https request to connect to the wss first and then sign up

Do you really think that a widget from the website will give you real-time quotes without delay? And if not, what is the point?

mmmoguschiy-new:
It is called parsing!

And it's called (to quote myself)"to somehow identify updates of current quotes". So my question is - why write the same thing as I did, but in different words? Are you buttering me up? Please write the name of the event you have to subscribe to or a code fragment. Why do you need unnecessary words? Well, unless you're not paid for these words...

What's your point? Well, you can say words too, and a lot of them. :) You probably get paid, too, right? Parsing? - well, there are gaps in the terminology. :)

Look at browser object model and DHTML and you'll see which events need to be intercepted. If from page in browser, how to do it directly from C#, I don't know. I don't know - I haven't tried it. :)

Ps Looked that there is parsing - parsing of site information. So we are talking about different things. Hence correctly said - fiddler parsing is not necessary.

Reason: