Withdrawal from webmoney - page 5

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
It is better to withdraw WM directly to my wallet. It's not much, a hundred and a half. And then everything will be all right with WM.
A hundred and fifty will not save the situation.

Artyom Trishkin:
A hundred and fifty won't save the situation.
That depends. It's not much, but it's nice. But it'll be good for the transfer. You'll give your friend a little money. Can't be too much money.

Artyom Trishkin:
Tried it. There's no withdrawal to kiwi.
What do you mean, no withdrawal? From web money to kiwi?

Roman Busarov:
What do you mean, no? From web money to kiwi?
Yes.

Artyom Trishkin:
Yes.
You can just transfer from the wallet to the bank card and that's it. I just checked... It's all working.

Roman Busarov:
I just checked... it's working.
Oh, that's nice. :) Now really check it out.

Artyom Trishkin:
But it's not convenient to use Kiwi because of the high interest rate. Maybe there is a service with a withdrawal to JD?
The same exchanger also has a withdrawal to JD. But I haven't used it, I don't know if it works.

In general, people on the VM forum wrote the following: the cheapest withdrawal from vembany to a rouble card is withdrawing WMZ via telepay to a postbank rouble card. The cheapest, because PB converts the incoming dollars into rubles at the Central Bank rate. I'll have to check it out, as the card is free.

Sergei Vladimirov:
How nice. :) Now really check it.

withdraws to the card, but the amount from 1000 rubles, less does not give. (I do not have such amounts on the VM, as I do not use).

I did less is easier =) just on the phone, and then to the card

No WMR webmoney withdrawals to the card for three weeks now. And to a bank account too. Now only through intermediaries can be withdrawn - exchangers, telephone, etc.
Reason: