Two types of indicators on one chart?

Is it possible to create an indicator that works simultaneously in two windows?

#property indicator_chart_window and #property indicator_separate_window

The point is that indicator_separate_window is made on the basis of 1 ( indicator_chart_window). And to recalculate it 2 times to represent indicator_separate_window is very fat.

It seems impossible to do, imho, but if you really want to, then...

It is possible to BOTH set indicator display subwindow as input parameter.

It is done through MQL-writing of template, its editing in the inite and initialization.

A crutch, in short.

SZY you can even make the subwindow above the main symbol price window (this chart can also be removed completely).

The problem seems to have been solved. I will try it out one day. Then I'll report back with a copy.

The problem is solved. We load the indicator and it opens in two windows at once - chart_window and separate_window. At the same time, only one indicator works in memory.

Promised a copy, If you need it, I'll do it later on something simpler, like EMA.

Now we need 3 windows and none of the indicators should be called twice.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

The problem has been solved. We load the indicator, it opens in two windows at once - chart_window and separate_window. At the same time, only one indicator works in memory.

Cool! I want an example!

So do I!

where is it. copy that........

Vladislav Andruschenko:
where is it? the exemplar is........

The topic doesn't seem to have generated any interest. Eczemple in the private of those wishing to do so. :)

If you see the code, you'll laugh. :)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

The topic doesn't seem to have generated any interest. Eczemple in the private of the willing

- found a solution and didn't share it openly?

- this is how russian forums work.

o_O:

- found a solution and didn't share it openly?

- this is how russian forums work.

No one is interested in the topic. What is the purpose of this activity with posting it as if it were nowhere? The topic will sink and no one will ever find the solution, anyway.

There's a lot of interesting stuff on the forum, but it's absolutely unrealistic to find anything on it. Not even your own posts.

That's how Russian forums work.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

No one is interested in the topic. What's the point of posting it like it's going nowhere? The topic will sink and no one will ever find the solution, anyway.

There's a lot of interesting stuff on this forum, but it's completely unrealistic to find anything on it.

This is how russian forums work.

You're right to think so. The topic will sink, no one will keep it at the top.

But you are the one who googles sunk answers on various forums whose solutions you posted five or ten years ago.

This is an egoistic approach.

Reason: