The fate of the world's currencies in the wake of the demise of the dollar. - page 81

Igor Makanu:

And if you remember that the nobility and tsars married their younger children to their foreign equals, then you get that it all flows to the Freemasons!!!! ))) - just kidding!

regarding the subject, alas, 100 years ago or 1000 years ago or now the stronger is right and the smarter is right! - If the Amerks have been "whacking" half the world for years... Alas, they are stronger or smarter. You have to admit the obvious sometimes instead of living on slogans.

SZZ: Maxim made up his post, that's what I write ;)

if you don't poke them, they will poke them for you ) it goes back to the primordial broth, I think.

or: "there's no judging" because there's no one to judge them after they've won

the main thing is there will be enough food and entertainment for all, and then they will scatter to different planets if they do not destroy everything before that moment )

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

If you don't get poked, you get poked) this has been going on since the primary broth, I think.

no, that's not what started with the primary brotha.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

if you don't poke you, you will be poked) this has been going on since the primary broth I believe.

Or: "there is no judging", as there will be no one to judge them after they win.

should we shut off gas to europe or nuke Washington? western experts admit that they have no adequate defence.

china, even now, as well as before, can kick everyone in the face, purely by the numbers, why not?

So from the point of view of power - the states are far from being the strongest country, even with their pissed-off vassals.

Andrey Dik:
What if we cut off gas to Europe? Or drop a nuclear bomb on Washington? Western experts admit that they do not have adequate protection.

I'm scared, what if there's a backlash...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I'm scared of what might come back...

We've got protection.

Andrey Dik:
We've got protection.

Maybe it's not an effective weapon, you can't throw it everywhere and it will spread everywhere, it's an environmental disaster and it's worse for yourself.

Igor Makanu:

If I am not mistaken, it goes something like this: in the collective farm named after Lenin the horse worked best, but in the entire history of the collective farm it never became chairman of the collective farm!

the result is obvious! - i have not seen statistics this year, i remember reading last year, china imports about 80% of its high-tech equipment from the usa... - why not from europe? why not from us? .... agree, china is quite developed in recent decades, but it has not "settled down" with technology yet? - Money must be constantly invested in science, it is expensive because the outcome is unknown, but the U.S. does it. Continuing with my previous post - at least they look smarter ;)

Ok, fuck politics, .... there is a good clip on youtube about the collapse of the dollar - 20 years worth of news, .... wait for it

It is clear that you measure technology by iPhones.)

When it comes to technology (let's not talk about who nicked what from whom), the U.S. and Russia are neck and neck, better here and there, and pharmaceuticals, and weapons and space technology... And this despite the fact that the states have a global printing press and Russia does not.

The world has no concept of "intellectual property" in China, they do not need to develop technology, although now they have achievements in the space industry, hypersonic and other things.

Igor Makanu:

Hmm, I don't have an iPhone, but I know what it is like to develop technology and live out the remains of the legacy of a mighty country

back to history, I've already said about the one who is whacking it, I can give you some more trivial examples: .... we are dying out and they are breeding, even though we had a fertility boom in the 80s... Are the stars aligned again or no money, no kids...? tell me about Europe, they do not want to reproduce because of wealth, we have the same situation )))))

They do not breed, they grow old and die out. the population is replenished by immigrants who want a better life, a better life which was stolen from them.

Andrey Dik:

Volatility depends on what?

Let's speculate, let's say there is a farmer who grows potatoes and parsley, another one grows cows and chicken, another one makes pots, a fourth one mines ore, a fifth one forges swords and spoons with forks.... And there are the mega-corporations that are churning out billions of dollars. Yes, corporations hold the lion's share of the economy (in monetary terms), but so what? Farmers and miners are quietly exchanging the fruits of their labours using their banknotes, will those banknotes be volatile? !!!! not if they don't use the dollar.

Therefore, comparing specific currencies to the dollar is not correct as long as this very dollar is used for mutual settlements... If countries give up the dollar, the volatility of their currencies will also disappear.

In order to abandon the dollar, an economy must be self-sufficient and competitive. Otherwise the dollar can only be abandoned by banning the multiplication table and the division sign in arithmetic.

By the way, the dollar is the most stable currency (it is not the one that increases volatility). It's just that some people don't take the economy out and it would be nice to eliminate the benchmark that shows the truth. That's the whole secret.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

In order to abandon the dollar, an economy must be self-sufficient and competitive. Otherwise, the dollar can only be abandoned by banning the multiplication table and the division sign in arithmetic.

By the way, the dollar is the most stable currency (it is not the one that increases volatility). It's just that some people don't take the economy out and it would be nice to eliminate the benchmark that shows the truth. That's the secret.

Which countries do you think, for example, do not have a "self-sufficient economy"?
Reason: